Chapter 76: Complications

Na-extend ng isang chapter ang ending ng MJSB! Hahaha! Ayaw pang matapos ng kwentong ito! LOL! UN-EDITED. DI NA EDIT. DAMI TYPO. HAPPY READING!

Chapter 76: Complications

JD's POV

          "Ano kayang magiging anak natin ano?"

          I turned my head to see her and watch her as she slowly caress her now rounded tummy.

          It will only took a little bago lumabas ang baby namin. And we're all excited to see him...or her.

          "I don't know. Maybe a girl?"

          She turned her head this time to see me.

          "Sana lalaki para may makakalaro si Third."

          I give her a bored look. "Rina, Third will be fine by himself. Besides, he's old enough to play games. And new born babies don't play games."

          "You think so?"

          "Yes. Absolutely. What are you? Stupid?! And Third will be fine whether the baby is a girl or a boy. He's too excited to have a little brother or sister beside him that he won't be bothered with the gender anymore."

          "Sabagay."

          She stopped talking and starts caressing her tummy again.

          She look lovely in my eyes every single day I saw her having our baby inside her.

          Pregnancy makes her glow and gain enough weight. And I like it.

          It's been months since the wedding. Been months since Rina and I stay in the mansion with our parents.

          Been months since I've tried to be good but still failed in the end.

          I just hope I'll be able to cope up with being good on the next months and years while living together.

          "JD."

          "Yeah?"

          She murmur something but I can't hear any of it.

          "What?"

          "Tawagin mo si Mama."

          "Mom was not here, Rina. Kasama niya si Dad sa mall ngayon. Namimili na naman sila ng gamit sa baby—"

          "JUST GET MY MOM!"

          Tsk! What I hate about Rina's mother? She's being temperamental.

          "Don't shout at me woman—"

          "MANGANGANAK NA AKO JD ANO BA?!"

          "Shit!"

          Agad akong lumapit sa tabi niya saka ko siya binuhat at tinakbo palabas ng mansyon.

          The fuck with pregnancy stuff! I hate any part of it!

          "Just calm your nerves, Rina. I—"

          "Damn it! Ang sakit!"

          At some times, I'll find her curse appealing...but not now. She really looks in serious pain.