Chapter 25: The Brawl Part 1

Third's P.O.V

          "So now you're telling me that I should not leave the house?! Huh! After missing for few days, do you really think you can order on what I should do with my life now huh?!"

          I hate this JD the bastard! How dare of him to ask me to stay inside the house after being gone for I don't know how long it has been since he went to nowhere? And then he will comeback telling me to stay in the house?! Huh!

          And another thing, I hate him because he left my mother all alone! Grrr! I hate him! I hate him! I HATE HIM SO MUCH!

          "Listen to me Third and listen carefully." he said after sitting in front of me so we can see each other face to face. "You need to stay here understand? I'm going to leave so—"

          "What?! Again?!" I can't help but raised my voice to him.

          Good thing mother is not sensing anything yet. And thank goodness she's swollen by her deep thoughts—which I don't know what—that's why she doesn't hear my raising voice.

          "Where are you going this time huh?! At the bar?! Hitting b*tches?!"

          I can't help but to feel doubtful with this man who unfortunately happens to become my father.

          Whenever I saw him walk along side with me on that Wideside University, many b*tches keep on staring at him, giving him the whore look.

          Girls keep on chasing this ugly man. So I have a valid reason to doubt.

          If he dares to cheat and hurt my pretty Mommy, I swear, I will kick his balls and will make him impotent his whole pathetic life!

          "I'm not going to cheat on your mother alright?" he said as he pats my head as if he just read my thoughts. "This is serious Third. So focus."

          I see stern in his eyes. Yes, he's really serious.

          "So what is it?" I said, bored. "I don't have time for you so speak up and we're done!"

          He smiles a little to me but he hides it before I can snap back.

          "You need to stay inside the house while I'm gone. And try to look for your mother."

          "What do you mean?"

          "Act normal. We don't want to involve your mother in our manly talk right?"

          I look for a few moments to my mother's place and turn my head back to him.

          "So what is it? Where are you going? And why do I need to look for Mom?" I asked then crossed my arms in front of my chest.

          He sighs for a few seconds then look straight into my eyes again.

          "I'm going to kill some piece of sh*t. Now stop asking and go to sleep. And listen to what I just said alright?"

          I want to ask him more but he stands up and walk along the corridor, down to the first floor of the house.

          And, for the first time in my life, I feel concerned for my father.

          I don't know. Kids shouldn't talk about complicated things, I know. But damn! I am not a kid anymore so I can talk, talk and talk whenever I want!