Chapter 12: Worry

A/N: JD's fury is kind of scary. Kawawa talaga yung mga bumangga sa kanya. XD Leave comments!

 Chapter 12: Worry

JD's P.O.V

          "Where is she?!"

          He just shakes his head and answers, "Non!"

          I cursed under my breath as I comb my hair using my fingers.

          I never thought he followed us here! That f*ckin' sh*t!

          "Hey jerk..."

          I feel someone pulling the hem of my shirt. I look down at him with anger plastered all over my face.

          "WHAT?!"

          This is all his fault! If he just behave himself and wait still like what a good kid should do, she can still be here! And now she's freaking gone, where the f*cking hell is she?!

          "Where's my Mom?" he asked worried and innocently.

          I feel guilty and a jerk all of sudden when I saw his face. I now feel sorry for putting the blame to him.

          C'mon! This is not his fault! This is my freakin' fault! Mine! The f*ck!

          "Go call the police!" I order to all this parlour shop. "If no one sees her, I make sure to put your business down in instant!"

          And I mean that!

          We searched everywhere. Around the mall, inside and outside, even to the nearest, most questionable and suspicious places. But still no sign of her.

          And the fear that I felt when I lost her the last time starts kicking in my chest.

          What if she caught by them again? What is she got...raped again?! There's so many what if's and I am losing my mind thinking for all the worst possibilities!

          I'm losing my cool. This is not me. But DAMN IT! She's nowhere to be found!!!

          "You see her?!" I asked Renji as he approaches me.

          "Sorry dre. Wala eh! Nagpatulong na din ako sa mga bata ni Ronan dito. Tatawagan na lang daw nila ako kapag nakita nila si Rina."

          Yeah right! We even asked for the mafia's help. Cops are useless anyway. They just brag and talk and blah to the rest.

          But something seems not right. "How will they know if it was her?"

          "Simple lang!" he said in proud tone. "Nagbigay ako ng picture sa kanila!"

          "YOU WHAT?!!"

          Crap! Another issue to be done. But where the hell is she?!! This is not the right time to joke around. I want to see her now. NOW!

          I was about to punch someone's face when my phone rings.

          "Yes?!" I don't have time to chitchat over unregistered foreign number.

          "Looking for someone again Sire?"

          I frowned. "And who the f*ck are you?"

          "Hmm...guess!" I can sense a devil grin over the phone.

          "I don't give a f*ck over useless person!"