Chapter 19: One year after

A/N: Actually, madami pang nangyari sa Italy kaya lang gagawin ko na lang syang in "FLASHBACK" form. Sensya na kung masyadong naging mabilis ang flow ng story. Hindi tayo pwedeng mastock ng bongga sa Italy. :) And about sa next chapter na sususnod dito, yung about kay Third, pinag-iisipan ko pa kung malilipat ba sya ng isang chapter or mag-iistay as it is.

Leave comments. Thanks!

 Chapter 19: One year after

JD's  P.O.V

1 year after, Philippines

          "The f*ck! Where is that kid again?!"

          "Hawak mo lang sya kanina di ba?!" she said looking around the airport also. "Nasaan na ba yun?"

          "Heck! That kid is so annoying I just want to buy him a crib and lock him there forever!"

          "Pwede ba JD? Bata pa yung hinahanap mo!" she said sounding bored and alien. "Kung hindi ka kasi nakipag-away kanina, di sana, nasa atin pa sya ngayon!"

          Psh! "Was it my fault now?!" I pointed to myself then faced her. "That piece of sh*t bastard who tried to hit on you is a big assh*le! I just punch him away! What's wrong with that?!"

          She look at me with her usual poker face. Damn that poker face!

          "JD Villafuerte, baka nakakalimutan mo na nagtanong lang yung tao kung nasaan yung banyo."

          "Huh!" I hissed at her. "And who would buy that crap huh? ME?! F*ck with him! Do you look like some information desk staff to ask you where that damn comfort room is huh?! He is obviously trying to get you, you thick-headed woman!"

          She just rolled her eyes to me then walks away.

          The nerve! How dare is she turned her back at me?!

          "THIRD!" I call her on the top of my lungs.

          That kid. Her mother pisses me off, he pisses me off, that dork a while ago pisses me off, EVERYONE PISSES ME OFF!

          "Don't you dare shout my name, moron!"

          I feel a light kick in my legs after hearing that familiar devil's voice.

          I slowly turned my head to him, my eyes flaming and deadly then look down at this little devil in front of me.

          "Where have you been dork? And how dare you call me moron? Huh?!" I said in gritted teeth.

          Argh! This kid! He'll be the death of me! He and her mother!

          "Me dumbass!" he said then spit his saliva on the side then crossed his little arms in front of his chest. "Don't you dare call me dork, you DORK!"

          I pinch his little ears pulling it upwards. He cried in pain but I don't care.

          Once, I do love kids. But when I met this annoying son of mine, I changed my mind.

          "You dare talk to your father you stupid too mature-to-be-called-young boy!"

          "JD!"

          I saw Rina running towards us then she picks up Third and hugs him tight.

          "Ano bang ginagawa mo sa kanya huh?!" she started raising her voice to me then check on Third's reddish ear. "Ikaw kaya pingutin ko dyan huh?!"