Chapter 22: The New Champion

Ronan's P.O.V

          "WHAT?!"

          "Sorry boss. Hindi ko naman kasi alam na hindi sya pwedeng—"

          "Sinabihan na kita noon! I give you the right instruction! Pero hindi ka sumunod!"

          "Sorry po Boss!"

          "Shit!" inis na sabi ko na lang saka naupo doon sa sofa ng office ko at saka marahas na pinatong yung paa ko sa may mesa na nasa harapan.

          "Chill will yah?"

          Napatingin ako kay Sun na nakaupo na din sa isang tabi with a glass of vodka na mukhang kinuha nya sa bar ko ng walang paalam.

          "I mean c'mon! What's the big deal? Your business money went up because of the new entertainer. Just keep the cash and enjoy!" he said then empty his glass of liquor.

          Sya nga pala, kakarating lang ni Sun dito sa Pilipinas, the other two, Onyx and Daryll, susunod na lang daw.

          Sasabihin ko na sana kay JD na nandito na yung sira-ulo nyang pinsan kaya lang nagkaroon pa ako ng panibagong problema dito sa bar. The other one is yung planong pagstay ni Sun sa akin. The heck!

          "Hindi kasi iyon ang problema..."

          "What?"

          Ay oo nga pala. Hindi sila nakakaintindi ng Tagalog.

          "Basta!" sabi ko na lang. "We got a big problem tonight..."

          And no one will like this one.

JD's P.O.V

          "I inject her some sedative na pampakalma. For now she should take some rest. You can bring her home now if you want. Gagawan ko na lang sya ng letter of excuse sa mga Professors nya ngayon." that's what the nurse told me.

          "Yeah." I said as she went outside the room.

          After she went hysterical, I suddenly hit her nape to make her sleep. It's what I also did when she becomes hysterical over nightmares back in Italy.

          Our first week in Italy was good. But the following week was horrible.

          In the middle of the night I will woke up with screaming Rina beside me.

          We often woke Third who's just sleeping next door. He looks worried for her Mom but I always tell him its nothing.

          Every night she cries as flashbacks from last Christmas comes into her mind. And every time she does that, I make her sleep by hitting her.  

          It's not a good idea though. But that gives her enough sleep with less hysteria.

          And even I don't want to, we visit a psychologist in Italy to ask for professional advised. And for months, Rina undergo some mental and physical treatment to overcome trauma and phobia.

          And as we fly back to Philippines, I thought she's fully recovered. But I thought wrong.

          And that f*cking shit bitch will get what she wants for making her, me, watch that f*cking video.

          Before I bring Rina here, the bitch gave me a letter, telling it's from the culprit who took and spread the video. And also, the one who wrote those filthy words on the board.