21

After the English, History and Japanese exams Yoshiko and Levi are now in Rena Akabanes studio once again.

Levi she, after his own request, dressed into a more 1920s inspired art deco suit.
And Yoshiko into a dress inspired by the same period.

Both are getting dressed in separate rooms before the photoshoot.

Then...

Yoshiko walks out towards her boyfriend who is positively shaken up by how gorgeous she looks

Yoshiko walks out towards her boyfriend who is positively shaken up by how gorgeous she looks. The dress positively elongates her already, for her height, long legs, shows off her feminine physique and every curve of her body. She looks stunning. He walks over to her and kisses her lips as she smiles. "I love you so much, handsome.", she tells him and he laughs. "I love you too." She already wears the heals the wanted to combine with the dress that make her exactly his height, not taller.
They pose together and Rena Akabane is positively beaming in happiness. Then they leave with their ball outfits.
.
.
.
.

At home Yoshiko spends her weekend studying and spending time with their 'family' as one could say. They even have a dinner party with every one. Hiroto's whole class including the octopus and the teachers, Haruhi and her father, her and Levi. Everybody enjoys themselves and then on Monday finally Yoshiko absolves her last exam, then gets picked up by Levi and they drive home where they wait anxiously on her results coming in via E-mail.

And soon enough she gets the message, congratulating her for scoring 100% on every single test. She made it. Laughing and squealing in happiness she hugs her boyfriend who smiles as he holds her, telling her he never expected anything else from her.

Finally. Finally it is Tuesday evening and Yoshiko and Levi are all dressed up. Rena Akabane send them a limousine for a worthy appearance and jewelry to go along with their outfits. Now they are riding in the back and toasting to a great evening with a glass of champagne. "I am so excited for this ball. I get to show off you and Rena's dress.", Yoshiko smiles and Levi chuckles. "Do you really want to show me off? We might scare them." "Who the fuck cares! If us two are the only ones dancing in that building or not. I just want to spend this night with you and celebrate. No matter what just getting to do that alongside you is enough for me to call it perfect. I love you, you idiot.", Yoshiko says softly, her eyes looking into his deeply. Levi stares into hers, then cups her face, careful not to destroy her beautiful hairstyle and kisses her passionately. She kisses back and hugs him. "I just want everything to be perfect for you.", he whispers. "I know. But I hate it when you doubt yourself, handsome." And again they kiss. God, how she loves the way his lips taste.

.
.
.

The limousine parks in front of the school building. Lots of students have already arrived and started to stare down every new arrival. Now the chauffeur jumps out and opens the door. Levi gets out, earning squeals and gasps from all of the girls, asking who this handsome guy is. He holds out his hand and Yoshiko takes it. Gasps are heard as all of the students stare at the couple. Yoshiko takes Levis arm and pecks his lips with a smile. He smiles back and they walk into the school building, passing by the members of the host club, each staring at them in awe.
They make their way through the grand hallways Levi tries his hardest not to stare at. This school building was insane. "I know... The headmaster is a bit... Weird to begin with. You'll meet him soon enough.", Yoshiko whispers into Levi's ear and he chuckles, only for both to stop in their tracks as a voice almost sings her name.
"Yoshiko my dear!!" A tall man twirls towards them. "Yuzoro Suoh.", she smiles and steps closer to him. He holds her hips and twirls her around like a child. "You did so well at your exams! A perfect score. Uncle is so proud. Have a rose." She is set down and a rose offered to her. Yoshiko smiles and takes it. "Thank you, Uncle Suoh. May I introduce to you my boyfriend and love Levi Ackerman?", she says and the tall man sparkles as he shakes Levi's hand while the young man frowns. "I am Yuzoro Suoh. The principal of this school.", he sparkles. Levi looks over at his girlfriend. "Is he really...", he asks her and Mr. Suoh goes into instant depression. "Yeah. You'll get used to it.", she says. He nods. "Thank you for taking care of my girlfriend while she was still studying at your school. I do believe she enjoyed her time here.", Levi says and the principal blushes and starts crying. "I hope so. She was always an exceptionally great student. I am very proud of what she has achieved." Yoshiko smiles. "Thank you uncle Suoh. May I excuse both myself and my boyfriend? I'd like to enjoy the dance."
He nods and they finally enter the ball room, pulling most eyes onto them. "Shall we dance?", Levi asks. Yoshiko laughs. "Why you are such a prince charming tonight but I must let you know that usually at night I prefer it when you are a bit more rough.", she tells him, her eyes twinkling mischievously. Levi smirks. "You really are the most perfect woman out there." With that they glide onto the dance floor, at the moment almost empty. Levi takes her hand, places his hand on her waist and they start dancing. A baroque waltz. As they dance they don't have eyes for anything but each other. Their surroundings are blurred out around them. Its just the two of them. Like it always will be. Levi and Yoshiko against the world.

They dance and they dance until he pulls her onto a balcony and smiles at his breathless girlfriend.
"Yoshiko Maehara..." She looks at him and he gets down onto his knee and pulls out a small box. A jewelry box. "We talked about wanting to be a family, to have a family together often enough and I just want it to finally happen... And as a first step.. Would you do me the honor and..", he opens the small box, showing her a beautiful greyish diamond ring,".. marry me." "Fuck yes!", she blurts out, tears rolling down her cheeks. Both her and Levi share a laugh and he slips the ring onto her finger. Yoshiko attacks him with kisses. "Its so beautiful. Where did you get it?" "I had gotten it made years ago with the uncle I told you about. Its my mother... Well... Her ashes. She would always tell me how much she would love for me to find real love and happiness and I do believe she would adore you.", Levi admits and Yoshiko gasps, then places her hand over the diamond  protectively. "I'll always keep her safe and secure in your memory. I love you, my dear fiance.", she tells him, wraps her arms around him and kisses him. They gently tilt from side to side, slow dancing with each other. Both are happily smiling at each other. "I can't wait." Unbeknownst to them, since the surrounding world is still blurry to them the host club heard and now retreats. "I guess it was that man all along for her. She really must love that guy." "Of course she does. Her brother likes to post photos of her and him when they don't notice.", Kyoya says and pulls up a photo on his phone. In it they can see an older photo of Yoshiko with longer hair, a Middleschool uniform wearim cute glasses and her now fiance. Both are sitting on her lap. She in between his legs, a book on her lap and he with his chin resting on her shoulder and his arms wrapped around her. That is next to a more up to date picture of them together on her bed again, but this time he is laying on top of her and between her legs. His head rests on her chest and his eyes are closed. So are hers as she combs her fingers through his hair. There is no use denying that those two have a connection no one, not even a host, could ever break.