3

Yoshiko POV

I serve the huge feast, take off my apron and want to go call the others when... "I can help you clean up if you want.", Levi says behind me, making me jump. I turn around and smile. "You are our guest, Levi. No chance in hell I'll make you clean up. You will go to bed!", I smile, placing my hand on his cheek. "Tch.." With a barely noticeable blush he cups my hand and nods. How cute. "We can help you. Right Takashi?" "Yep." I look at Mitsukuni and Takashi and immediately recognise the blonde males plan. "You want to find out more about my relationship with Levi, huh? .. How adorable." Levi raises his eyebrow, then looks at them, before turning back to me. "Sit..", he tells me and I do. Between him and Mitsukuni.
We all dig in, Yuma the most, shoveling down his food. "Calm thyself Isogai. I have extras for you to take home.", I tell him and he immediately slows down.
"So is it always like this at your place, Yoshiko senpai?", Tamaki asks me and I nod. "They are here basically all the time. Often I'll pick them up from school as well. They are almost family." Hades starts jumping up at my leg and I smile, lifting him onto my lap. "Also, by the way... This is Hades. We look after him for today. He belongs to our neighbors but is often here.", I introduce the pupper and he barks before he lays down in my lap and falls asleep soon after. "What are you going to do after we are done?" "I wanted to help Haruhi with her schoolwork and do my homework as well.. Judging by looking at you bunch you'll do yours alone?" "Maybe Levi can teach us what we don't understand.", Haruhi says and I look at my friend. "Eh? How?", the twins ask. "I'm studying to become a highschool teacher.", Levi says in his usual cold voice. "He is 20, you know..?", I add and he looks at me. Quickly I read his eyes. "Yeah I wanted to point that out.", I grin. He stares into my eyes. "Stahp Levi! You are killing me.", I giggle.

X POV

The hosts stare at the two and then at Hiroto, Yoshiko's brother. "Yeah. I don't really know how she does it but she can basically read him like a book. That's why they get along so well. She doesn't misunderstand his death stare for something intimidating. It is also his way to smile, laugh and tell a joke that basically no one but those two hears. Its creepy. Don't ask."

Mitsukuni grits his teeth. He is jealous. Why can't one girl that sees his real face like him as more than a child or a friend?!

"Tch.", the male hisses, rolling his eyes before glancing at Yoshiko once more. She cackles and then leans forward. "Oh! Tell me more." They exchange a series of looks and in between Yoshiko sometimes giggles, gasps or smacks her hand onto the table. "Levi I didn't take you for that type of man!", she says and clicks her tongue. He rolls his eyes again. "Okay you two! Stop the telepathy! I'll clean up the table. You go help your friends study!", Hiroto says, clapping his hands. "Ssh! Don't interrupt him! I want to hear this.", Yoshiko says. After a few more second she smiles brightly. "I'm just happy you are back unharmed. Stay this time? Please? Don't go back there again.", she asks and the dark haired male just makes the same sound once more. "Tch. Fine." "That's what I needed to hear. I would have tied you to the bed if I had to otherwise.", she beams, kisses his cheek, then jumps up. "Let's go do our school work!", she cheers and guides the host club and Levi up some stairs and into a small library. They either sit on the love seat, the armchairs or at the tables. Levi and Yoshiko are looking at Haruhis English assignment and Levi clicks his tongue. "Tch. This is really horrible, brat." Haruhi rolls her eyes. "We talked about you not calling me a brat anymore Levi-san." "Tch."