20

Levi POV

I look at Hiroto and he back at me as I drive to pick up Yoshiko and Haruhi. "You know my sister adores you, right..?", he asks. I nod. "And you know she is like a mother to me since she basically raised me, right?" Again I nod. "Is that why you are asking me first?" "Yeah." "She won't mind. But she will be pissed you went back there." "Not if you don't tell her." We exchange a look and he chuckles. "You know I always told myself I hated you. But you actually aren't that bad. If I'd let any guy have my sister it'd be you since I know you can keep her save." I chuckle as well. "She did save me first." "She never really told me how she found out." "She begged me on all fours to show her my home. I felt horrible since... There is nothing but the rotting building my mother died in." "Your..." "My mother... Was a prostitute. She got pregnant by a customer and decided to keep me. When I was still a child a fever killed her. My uncle found me and trained me for a while until he too disappeared. I worked my way up until no one dared to cross me anymore. They all feared me and pissed their pants when just looking at me.", I tell him and he gestures for me to continue. "Then I met your sister. She was just a ray of sunshine, hugging me, holding my hand, my arm, never bothering with my... Perfected death glare. The first time we ever met I saved her from being hit by a car. And a day later she was suddenly at my school, handing me a ton of food and inviting me for dinner. Our first  meeting... She really is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I really adore her. She has never hesitated when saying she wants me by her side. Or that I am worth something. People don't make it where I come from except for those who get help. And she helped me." "I knew she really liked you but I never realized how much until you were gone. She was never in love before." "Hopefully she will never be again." Hiroto laughs. "She will never let you go again. Trust me. Now. At the ball?" I nod. "Perfect." I smirk and nod. "I know."

We arrive at Ouran and jump out of the car. Just a second later I am attacked with a hug and kisses from my girl. "I thought something happened you idiot. I was so worried!", Yoshiko says, cupping my face and looking at me. "Did you get hurt? Did something happen?" I chuckle and allow her to smother me for a while. Its adorable when she is fussing about every hair out of place. Then she kisses me and I pull her as close as possible. "I'm alright Love. Get into the car and let's drive home." She nods and kisses me one last time before the four of us drive off. Hiroto sleeps over at Haruhis tonight so me and Yoshiko have the house for ourselves. Her hand rests on my thigh while I'm driving. Her warmth spreads through my whole body. I just love her I really do.

At home we eat, then study, then I scoop her up and kiss her. "When is that ball, love?" She thinks for a second. "English exam is tomorrow. After that History, then Japanese and then chemistry. Today is Tuesday. That means next week on Tuesday, Wednesday we get out diplomas and I am official free!" I laugh and kiss her. Not as free as you think you'd be if all goes according to plan.
I hug her close to me and for the first time in quite a while we spend an evening without sex. Instead its just us relaxing in each others arms. Those bruises on her have to heal sometime as well...

X POV

Cuddling into Levis chest Yoshiko falls asleep, not noticing when said young man places a small object into a small box and smiles to himself before rolling around and holding her tightly, then falling asleep.