Special 13

Flashback to 3 years earlier

"Oi kid! Get back."

A hand grabs the short girls shirt and pulls her backwards. She stumbles into a muscular chest and a truck rushes cross the red light. She let's out a shaky breath, then turns around.
Her eyes meet steel grey ones, shimmering like liquid pools of metal. A deep frown is etched into the boys face but beyond it she an see concern in his eyes. He is so cool. Her eyes sparkle brightly. "Thank you so much for saving me there. Without you I wouldn't have been able to dodge.", she says, then bows. "May I ask your name?" "Levi Ackerman.", the boy answers and she smiles. "You go to Ouran public Highschool, right? My name is Yoshiko Maehara. I go to Ouran public Middleschool. Last year before transferring to Ouran private academy.", she beams and Levi finds himself almost blushing. She is breathtakingly beautiful. "I'll find a way to say thank you. See you soon, Levi-senpai.", she beams and the second she skipped across the street Levi rubs his hand across his blushing face. This was too much. She is simply too cute. He walks into the rotting district of town. A distasteful noise leaves his throat. "Tch." All he really wanted was a nice warm, clean place to live. Was that really too much? His friends died in this hole. And it was only a matter of time until he would too. At least he would if not for some sort of miracle.

The next day, Levi is just heading to the cafeteria to eat his lunch, he hears a tumult at the main entrance. "Eeeh.. So you're from Ouran Middleschool..? Are those for me?" "The only thing I have for you is a baseball bat to the face. Ah. Levi-senpai!" He stands frozen and watches as the girl he saved from the truck squeezes through the group of men and quickly runs over to him. "Eh? You are looking for him?!", Hans asks, his eyes staring at her thighs and butt. "Shut up!", both her and Levi bark and then look at each other. She smiles and then starts laughing. "I'm sorry senpai. But I didn't know when else to catch you. Thank you again. I hope its to your taste." She hands him a bag and inside he discovers a wrapped bento box, a bag of dried black tea leaves and a small bag of cookies. He just silently stares at her, hoping she would understand just like the day before. And she does. She smiles. "Its my pleasure. And no its not too much. Without you I might have died. Would you do me and my little brother the favor and come over for dinner today?" He blinks surprised. Is she really inviting him to her home? He reaches out his hand and... Pats her soft head full of raven black long hair. A blush settles on her cheeks and she smiles. "I like you senpai. Let's be friends, please."  He stares at her and looks down, covering his blush from the other students. "Tch. Fine." His heart skips a beat when she jumps forward and hugs him. "Yeay. I'll make sure you'll not go home hungry. I promise. Meet you at my school gates in 2 hours.", she beams and looks at her wristwatch. "Sugar, honey, ice and tea. I'm going to be late. See you later." She runs off and waves him, then disappearing through the front gates.

Levi takes the bag up to the rooftop and opens the bento box. The food is still nice and warm. She even included chopsticks. He begins to eat.
Its delicious. After eating the whole meal he bites into one of the cookies. They are perfect. Outside they are nice and firm and inside they are a bit softer. Last but not least he sniffs the scent of black tea. This would be the first time he ever had been able to drink black tea. He always wanted to but never had the money. And here in his hands he held it. A small smile plays with the corners of his lips. He couldn't wait to see her again. Maybe.. Just maybe.. He had found his miracle.

After school he is waiting at her school gates. A lot of the students seem deadly afraid of him. Maybe he shouldn't have... "Senpai!!" His eyes find the shorter raven haired girl who is currently pulling a blonde boy, a red headed boy, a blue haired boy and a brunette boy after her, as well as a brunette girl. "Senpai this is my little brother Hiroto, this is his girlfriend Haruhi Fujioka and these are his friends Karma Akabane, Shiota Nagisa and Yuma Isogai. I am kind of responsible for those 5. I hope they don't bother you." "Hello Senpai.", Haruhi says calmly, while the boys glare at him. "Hello.", he deadpans. "Guys. Be nice to Levi-senpai. He is really sweet and he helped me." She takes his hand with her free one. "Let's go home.", she smiles and his eyes smile back at her, making her heart skip a beat. How in the world did this handsome boy not have a girlfriend yet?! She didn't see anybody really talk to him...
But he is so nice and sweet!
It bothers her immensely.
But who was she to complain..? It only meant she had him for herself. With a airy laugh she drops her head onto his shoulder.

Finally they reach the large house that smells like sakura blossoms inside and outside, the beautiful blossoming trees decorating their small garden. He takes off his shoes and Yoshiko pulls him inside. "Come on. I'll show you around." He allows her to drag him through the hallway and up the stairs. "This is my room." Yoshiko opens the door to a pale blue room with a fluffy grey carpet on the floor, a large white metal framed bed, a huge wardrobe, a desk with a laptop, a tablet and her school materials on it. On it sitting is a teddy bear holding a picture frame without a picture. She also has a small bookshelf in which are pictures of her and her family. "Hey Levi-senpai." "Just Levi.", he mumbles. She grins and holds up a polaroid camera. "Let's take two pictures so we'll remember the day we became friends forever!", she cheers. He shrugs and she hugs him with one arm. Hesitantly and desperately trying to not seem like a pervert he drapes his arms around her waist and rests his head on hers that she placed onto his chest. She blushes but still smiles. "Say cheese Levi!" Then she takes two pictures. One she hands him and one she shakes before looking at it. A deep blush spreads across her face. On the picture Levi has closed his eyes and smiles.