19

The quartet meet up with Rena Akabane, then spend their afternoon together and finally leave for some couple time each for their rooms. Or something like it because Yoshiko is now sitting next to her boyfriend sitting at her desk just in boxershorts, working on lesson materials for the next day. She herself is studying biology since she has the exam the next day. Her hair is pulled up into a funny small bun and she wears a pair of round reading glasses, while wearing nothing but a pair of panties and a button down of Levi's she left open, allowing it to somewhat cover at least her breasts. Just as  Levi finishes, he feels something against his thigh. Yoshiko has fallen asleep and her head rests against his leg. With a smile he shuts down the computer and then lifts up his girlfriend, slipping off the anyways almost completely slid off shirt, throwing it over the chair and puts her into the soft bed before crawling in next to her.  He brushes his hand through her hair and smiles. How in the world did he manage to have a girl like her love him, want him. Adore him. He doesn't know but he knows he is thankful for every second he gets to love her back. He pulls her into his chest and breathes in the scent of her. He is addicted to her scent. Her eyes open a bit. "Mmmh. Levi." She smiles and cups his face, then kisses his lips. He kisses her back of course and pulls her up into his lap. She softly moans as during his action she rubs against him. "A bit of tired love making tonight?", he asks? She chuckles. "You promised me to make me go back to purple." Levi smirks. "As you wish..."

Tired out from their physical exercise both lovers finally fall asleep tightly embracing their loved ones bare form.

Meanwhile a few doors down Haruhi and Hiroto are still awake and the reddish blonde boy kisses her gently. "Hiroto... Don't hold back tonight. I don't care anymore if anybody will know or see.", Haruhi tells him and his eyes widen and a second later both teens are undressed, their bare bodies laying on top of their blanket. He touches, licks, kisses and nibbles her skin on every part of her body leaving trails of lovebites while pumping into her with his fingers to ready her for him. Then finally he pushes himself into her wet tight space between her legs. She moans into the pillow but enjoys everything he does. He holds onto her tightly and she digs her fingernails into his back, sinks her teeth into his shoulder. He groans and speeds up. Their movements get sloppier and finally both do reach their max. Absolutely satisfied and tired out both collapse and share a kiss. Haruhi curls into Hiroto and smiles to herself. No matter what would happen the next day.. She could barely wait to talk to Yoshiko about it.

...

The night passes and both Yoshiko and Levi wake up, shower and get dressed.
This time around for Yoshiko ripped highwaist jeans it is, combined with a simple T-shirt with Gorillaz print and a pair of the limited edition converse they did. She also throws a 2D bag over her shoulders. Levi she forces to wear some jeans and a button down with a thin black jacket and some black shoes. Grumbling about his unprofessional appearance Levi still accepts it since it is indeed way more comfortable than wearing suits all week long. They walk downstairs and Yoshiko tosses Levi the car keys.

Yoshiko POV

"You can pick me up for a change." He smiles slightly and nods, kisses me, then we quickly make bento boxes and some breakfast. Hiroto and Haruhi eat with us and then we are off. Levi drops us off at school and I peck his lips, then jump out of the car and give Haruhi a grin. "This is new.", I chuckle as I watch them drive off. She laughs and nods. "Can I talk to you about yesterday?" "Mhm. Sure. What's going on?" "I followed your advice." "Aaand?" "It was amazing. I felt like it was the first time again and... Thank you so much for helping me to be confident." "You are family love. I'm always by your side. I hope you'll marry my little brother one day so that we are In-laws." "Then Levi-san would also be family." "Isn't he already? We are basically living together and me and him are almost married." "What kind of exam do you have today anyways, senpai?" "Biology. Tomorrow is English, then History, then Japanese and finally Chemistry." "Chemistry?" "Yeah. I'm taking Chemistry as my last exam. I had to chose between Chemistry, Art, Music and Physics.  She nods. "I totally understand your decision."
We walk up to the building when suddenly the whole Host club appears, all with very stressed and nervous faces. Immediately both me and Haruhi go stone faced and glare at them. "Yoshiko-senpai, we...." I turn to glare at Kyoya Ootori. "It doesn't matter what you want to say. I don't want any damn excuses for you trying to mess with both mine and Haruhis private life. You may be her friends but to me you are nobodies. I am very very angry about the attack in my boyfriend. It isn't your business if I date him or not. I want you to piss off once and for all and never talk to me or him or my family again.", I say and Haruhi glares at them as well. "This time you really went too far. I'll say we are even on my debt since you almost ruined my most precious thing: my family. Which means I am also finished with the club. I, Haruhi Fujioka, officially resign from the host club. And I will only finish this year here at this school before I will transfer.", Haruhi says. They blink and stare. "Yoshiko-nee. Come on. You have your exam." "Yeah. Oh. Look. A message from Levi. He wishes me good luck and he says he and Hiroto will pick us up after the 6th." Haruhi nods. "Good. Let's go." I smile and we walk into the school building, leaving behind those damned assholes and idiots.