14

Levi POV

As we wake up around 10 am the next morning I grab Yoshiko and pull her close to me. Her hips and thighs are bruised and some dried blood and cum remain on her legs. Her breasts too I bruised and lovebites litter all over her skin. I nibble on her neck and she groans as she wakes up. "My god Levi.", she whispers and kisses me. "I can barely feel my legs...", she tells me and I chuckle. "I would love to keep going until you can't move at all..", I tell her, cup her bottom and squeeze it. "One last time before the shower. I hope the birth control pill I took afterwards will work.", she says and I smirk. "I for my part would love to see you pregnant." "First I finish my school, my love. Then I'd love nothing more than a family with you." I flip us over and grind myself against her. Her breathing speeds up and she smiles as I do so. "Only once. We still have somewhere to go.", she breathes. And I would be damned if I'd pass up that opportunity.

...

We stand inside the shower and I hold her in my arms tightly as the water rains down on us.
Her scratches on my back burn and I love it. I caress her bruised skin. "When we come home tonight I won't stop until tomorrow noon.", I tell her. She looks at me and I see passion and love in her eyes.. And lust. "I can't wait. I want you to do me until I pass out.", she whispers into my ear and I smirk. "That can be arranged."

After our shower we get dressed. She in a black short dress with a sweetheart neckline and long sleeves, some tights, some stockings, a padded leather jacket and a pair of Doc Martens. I in some jeans, a sweater and a padded leather jacket and finally some Doc Martens. She doesn't put Makeup on, except for some lip balm that smells like melon. Just before we are about to leave the house she wraps a black scarf around me. "You look handsome.", she smiles. "And you are gorgeous.", I answer back and kiss her.

Together we leave, all the necessities packed into her small black handbag

Together we leave, all the necessities packed into her small black handbag. At my old school we already see a lot of cars and people talking and... Eren Jaeger. I growl and take Yoshiko's hand into mine. She rests her head on my shoulder and smiles. "You look hot when you are pissed.", she smiles and I glance down at her. 'And you always look hot.' She giggles. "Thank you Love." I kiss her temple, smelling the scent of her freshly washed hair. Black tea and Sakura blossoms. She smiles at me and I smile back for a brief second.
"Yoshiko-senpai!"

That damned brat Eren Jaeger runs over to us and looks at my girlfriend with sparkling eyes

That damned brat Eren Jaeger runs over to us and looks at my girlfriend with sparkling eyes. "Hello Eren.", she says impassively. "Are you here with Levi?", he asks. 'Isn't that fucking obvious you stupid brat?!'
"Yes. I begged him to come here as some sort of date because I really wanted to see his old school from the inside.", she tells him. "Date?" "We are dating. Yoshiko is my girlfriend.", I say, glaring at him. "Really?" "Yeah. I've had a crush on him since Middleschool and now he is finally all mine.", Yoshiko laughs and hugs me from the side, beaming up at me, assuring me that she would never want anybody else but me. I kiss her for a second or two, placing my hand on her hip. She hisses. "Ouch." "Did I really bruise you up that badly?", I ask, genuinely worried. She nods. "That's alright. I just wasn't prepared for it." "We should have put some ice on those at home." "When would we have had the chance between this morning, the shower and getting ready. I shrug. "I wouldn't have minded being late. "But I would. You can kiss them better later.", she laughs. "I'll kiss them better and then will make them worse." A deep blush settles on her cheeks and I peck her forehead, then notice Jaeger still standing next to us, his face showing disbelief and embarrassment. "Well. Let's go inside. I'll show you around. I hope the hallways aren't filthy." Yoshiko laughs. "If they are don't you dare try and clean them." "I'm not making any promises. Tch." We walk past Jaeger and I present him with my middle finger behind Yoshiko's back. This is my woman, brat. Fuck off.

I hold her hand in mine, our fingers are laced together as we walk through the hallways. "Levi. I didn't think I would see you here." "Erwin." My old classmate steps up to me. "And is that Yoshiko-chan?" "Its Yoshiko-san to you. I'm legally an adult and I won't have anybody act as if I was but a 14 year old girl.", she says, staring Erwin down. "Ah. Sorry. You and Levi are still friends?" "No.", I say and lift our hands, "We are dating." "No way." Hange, also one of my old classmates, exclaims and grins at Yoshiko. "Why would you want to date this grumpy shortie?" "Repeat that again so I can make sure I have a reason to punch you in the face. I really hope I misheard you there.", Yoshiko growls and glares at Hange. "Tch. She isn't worth it. Calm down Love." Yoshiko looks at me and then sighs, before dropping her head onto my shoulder. "Alright. But the next person that says shit like this will pay.", she says and I nod. "We could go out for lunch after our little tour.", Yoshiko proposes and I shrug. "Sure. Let's do it." "Yeay. Maybe we could go to the restaurant where Yuma works. Its not far from here.", she beams. "Alright. Go or drive?" "Drive." I chuckle. "Thought so." "He laughed. I swear he just laughed." I glare at Hange and she shrieks. "Don't ruin the mood you idiot!", Yoshiko barks and slaps her arm with a glare. "Ouch!" I watch my girlfriend in amusement. "Come on. Let's go. You're hungry.", I say and she nods and starts walking but then stands still again. "Wait. I want a kiss." I silently laugh and then peck her soft lips ten times, enjoying the sound of her giggling. Finally she holds me in place for a real kiss, then cuddles into my side as I drape my arm around her. "I love you.", she tells me. "I love you too.", I answer back and pull her closer before we walk off.

X POV

Hange and Erwin observe the couple from a short distance. "Wow. I never would have guessed Levi would date anybody before you were married and twice divorced with 7 children.", Hange says and Erwin glares at her. "He has changed a lot. He actually laughed and she shows affection. I guess he really loved her." "I hope he does. Cause if not Jaeger will pounce at the chance."