16

Finally the two arrive at home and are greeted by the sight of Haruhi kissing  Hiroto as they watch a movie together on the couch. "I was wondering when you'd realise that going to different schools won't kill your relationship.", Yoshiko says, carries the groceries they picked up on their way to the fridge and then jumps, wraps her legs and arms around her boyfriend and allows him to carry her upstairs and into his bedroom. They lock the door, strip quickly and start to devour each other like hungry hyaenas would their prey. "You better make good use of those pills." Levi mumbles and Yoshiko smiles. "Give me your best shot, no pun intended." He barks out a laugh and then starts this next adventure all across her body.

.
.
.
.

As they wake up around noon the next day both are completely drained but Yoshiko can barely stand or sit. Indeed Levi did just what she asked of him. He fucked her into unconsciousness. And god did she enjoy it. She rolls on top of him, her legs spread apart and kisses him lovingly. "Nee-san. Are you still alive? You invited quite a lot of people for dinner." "Barely.", Yoshiko answers and Levi, just awoken by her kisses  chuckles. "Just move your hips a bit and I can go again.", he mumbles and she blushes. "I'll be down in 45 minutes." "You... Are coming with me for a shower with extra." "If I ever say no to that I'm probably incurably sick.", he says and scoops her up, carrying her to the shower. Indeed both learn that shower sex is great. Yoshiko takes her pill afterwards and puts on some clothes, then takes a painkiller and makes her way down the stairs to start making dinner as Levi helps her.

Their teamwork pays off and they put the last bowls onto the table just as the doorbell rings. "I'll get it.", Hiroto calls, taking Haruhis hand, who surprisingly is still there, and they run to the door.

Soon they all reunite with their extended family. Yuma, his sibling, Karma and Shiota.
"Sit down and eat while its still hot.", Yoshiko smiles and ruffles Karmas hair. He smiles, kisses her cheek and makes his way towards the table. Levi quietly helps his girlfriend over and she just drops onto her seat next to him, much to his amusement. "Dig in, everybody. Me and Levi worked hard on this." And so they all do.
The food is delicious. They all eat until there is barely anything left. But all the left overs Yoshiko hands to Yuma. Then they all enjoy their evening together, singing karaoke, playing some videogames and taking some pictures.
One of them is of Yoshiko and Levi. On it she is smiling widely and he is kissing her cheek.

When it starts to get dark outside Yoshiko decides to drive all of her guests home. Haruhi and Hiroto kiss each other goodbye and Karma, Shiota and the Isogai clan thank their hosts for the evening. After they are all inside the car Yoshiko drives off to bring them all home safely, earning herself a huge thank you from Ranka. "So Haruhi and Hiroto are back together?" "Yeah. I am so glad. He really struggled after they broke up. I can't even count how many failed dates he had. Slowly but surely I was getting really worried about him. I think he needs Haruhi as a stable relationship partner to keep him in check." Ranka smiles. "I'm just glad they found each other again. And what about you?" "Me and Levi finally each got our shit together and started dating.", Yoshiko giggles and Ranka claps his hands. "How amazing! And how is it?" "Amazing. He is everything I ever dreamed about. A great lover who understands me without me saying anything who keeps me safe and always is there to give me advice and guidance if I need it. The moment he left I felt like my heart was ripped out and I was so worried about him every second of the day. I'm just glad I have him back with me." Ranka beams. "How beautiful! Are you guys talking marriage already?" "We are talking marriage and children already. But I told him I want to graduate first.", Yoshiko laughs. "I always forget that he actually loves children." Both laugh. "Yeah. He sure doesn't seem like it to most people at first glance. I think he will be a wonderful dad when I finally graduate in three months." "Really this soon?" "I think so, yes. Because I just... Can't wait to have a family of my own with him. If it were with someone else I could have waited 20 more years. But with him... I just want to share my whole life." Ranka smiles. "Isn't love beautiful?" "It is, isn't it? We both were in love with each other since we first met and both too shy to admit it but when he finally came back after disappearing on me I just wanted to tell him so that he'd either leave or stay forever. And it turns out he felt the same all along." Both grin. "I'm so happy for you, Yoshiko. Thank you and thank Levi too, for always caring for Haruhi like you do and always helping her out. She talks about you as her best friend, older sister and most trusted person and I am so glad she has you." "I'm glad to have her. She is lovely, intelligent and knows what she wants in life. I just try guiding her in the right direction like you do." Ranka nods. "You and Levi will be great parents. I can't wait to meet your first child." "Me neither. But Levi might get worried if I stay too long.. See you tomorrow, Ranka. Goodnight." "Goodnight, Yoshiko. Have a safe drive home."