6

Half an hour later both are showered and dressed after a make out session in Yoshiko's room and Hiroto is walking downstairs, his shirt still not put on. And his pull over sweater underneath his arm.

Sparkles of self appreciation fly everywhere while the both radiant with the after sex glow older ones stare at him blank faced

Sparkles of self appreciation fly everywhere while the both radiant with the after sex glow older ones stare at him blank faced. "Honestly. Such a child." Yoshiko quickly dresses him, shoves a piece of toast with jam on it into his mouth, feeds the dog, opens the small doggie door in the door itself and then grabs her car keys. "Let's goo..", she cheers, pulling them along. Hiroto suddenly notices... Usually Levi would look scary when his sister was holding his hand but today their fingers are laced together and neither of them makes any complaints. They soon are in the car. Levi looks at her and she looks back. A smile adorns the face of his older sister. "It was about time. You two are so in love it's disgusting.", he says. "And you are a playboy. Do I complain about it? No.", Yoshiko tells him and Levi let's out a small laugh. Immediately Hiroto stares at him. Never had he ever laughed when he was around. That was exclusive for his sister until now...

His sister starts driving, picking up Karma and Nagisa on the way but missing Yuma. She parks her car in front of their school building and the boys gape as Levi leans over to her, pecking her lips and then her cheek. "See you later." "Will do. Now out. I have school.", she smiles and they all leave. As she drives away Karma leans over to Levi. "So.. You and Yoshiko-nee, Sensei?" The whole class including the alien looking teacher in the front gasp. "Ackerman-Sensei has a girlfriend? And she is Karmas sister?" "Its my older sister actually.", Hiroto says bored and shrugs, "My friends all call her Onee-san." "Can we all meet her?", Koro-sensei asks excited. "She is going to a private Academy. I don't know how her schedule works really.." "Eh? What school?" "Ouran Private Academy. Its a school only filthy rich kids can afford. They only except one scholarship student per year but sponsor everything. My sister was the one they chose 2 years ago." "I met her there. I went to school at Ouran public Highschool.", Levi shrugs.
"Woow. So she is super smart, huh?" "Jup. And she is a great teacher.", Karma nods.

Hiroto only texts her to come around his school to pick him up maybe and meet his class, getting a response quickly.

"She'll be here." "Great. You will all annoy my girlfriend. Now sit down. Let's begin. Tch.", Levi says and they all go to their seats.

.
.
.
.

The day at Ouran goes by quickly and Yoshiko strolls through the corridors humming happily. Her whole body is sore but it was well worth it.
"Hey Yoshiko-nee?", Haruhi suddenly asks and makes a group of girls faint as they hear her say that. "Haruhi!", she smiles. "I wanted to ask if you could drop me off at home.", Haruhi says and Yoshiko shakes her head. "I'm sorry but I promised Hiroto to meet his class.. Also me and Levi just started dating and yeah.." "No way! You and Ice-sensei!?", Haruhi exclaims. "He is a sweet guy if you know him as well as I do.", Yoshiko giggles and blushes at the thought of how glorious her boyfriend looks naked.
"You didn't! Shut up!", Haruhi gasps and Yoshiko guiltily twirls a strand of hair around her finger, blushing bright red and biting her lip while looking anywhere but at Haruhi. "Wow. I didn't take you for the kind of girl to do that senpai." "Hey! You rotten child are worse than me. I really like him, alright? And I am perfectly happy.", Yoshiko says playfully. She and Haruhi walk side by side towards the host club. One more hour until her brother has had his last lesson.
"Welcome... Oh. Haruhi. And Yoshiko-senpai.", the twins say and stare. "Well... I have half an hour and thought why not take Haruhi here. Be careful, child.", she says. "You too. Your boyfriend seems to be an animal.", Haruhi theeses. Yoshiko blushes and soon is grabbed by Tamaki. "What boyfriend, senpai?!" "She and Levi are dating. And she is practically glowing.", Haruhi says and grins widely.

Yoshiko POV

Little devil.
"I'm driving now. You make me sick."
"Wait. Mommy what does Haruhi try to say?" Tamaki latches onto my legs again. I give up. With a sigh I look down at him with a blank face. "We had sex, idiot. We had sex." He blushes bright red and let's go of me, quickly scrambles away. "H Haruhi. You s shouldn't be a around girls who allow a m man at that a age to h have s sexual i inter course w with t them." "You rich idiot really live so far away from reality it hurts. Not every person is the virgin Mary! I know more people that have had their first time when they were 14. Maybe you have old standard but sex isn't something just to conceive children but to show the love for one another and sometimes for pure enjoyment. I don't give a damn what you think about me, but I know for a fact that Haruhi isn't a virgin anymore either." My friend blushes bright red and now they all stare at her. "W what?" "Who dared to lay hands on my precious daughter?!", Tamaki yells. "Tell us! Tell us!", the twins shout as they all grab her. "Hiroto, okay?!", she yells and pushes them off. "Hiroto Maehara. Why do you think he flirted with me, huh?", Haruhi grumbles, "We dated since primary school and all the way through middle school until the news that I'd transfer here were brought up."
"With that.. I'm leaving you. See you tomorrow, boo. I'll pick you up.", I tell Haruhi, wave at her and leave the room, foolishly not noticing the short boy clenching his fists and a tear escape his eyes..