11

Meanwhile the Hitachiin twins are jumping up and down and all around Haruhi who is slightly damp.
"Didn't Yoshiko-sama offer to drive you to school?", they chorus. "Yes. She called me and said she has a fever and infected both Levi and Hiroto already so she won't be able to come.", Haruhi answers. "Wow. How did she sound?" "Like she had a nasty cold. But she has never allowed Hiroto or herself to skip school. Levi can as much as he wants. She adores him. But she is very strict when it comes to Hirotos academic success and she always makes him go to school as long as he's not sick." "I guess we can accept that.", they chorus. She shrugs and nods. "And on her birthday of all times...", Haruhi mumbles. "Its her birthday?!", Tamaki exclaims in shock. "Yeah. She turns 18 today. No matter of her health condition she is probably celebrating it a bit with Levi.", Haruhi chuckles and grins. Honey grumbles slightly. "By that you mean sleep with each other...?", Kyoya asks. "I'd guess they are. I've never seen people so ridiculously in love as those two. They were like that since her Middleschool years." "That long?" "Yeah. Back then she told me she had a small crush on him the second they met and she still did.", Haruhi tells him, shrugging. "How do they know each other?" "He went to Ouran public Highschool and she to Ouran public Middleschool. He was her senpai when they met. I remember her telling me that everybody was terrified of Levi and they looked at her like she was crazy when she approached him, introduced herself and handed him some homemade cookies as a thank you for him saving her from getting run over by a truck when she had green light.", Haruhi explains. "She said she knew she had a crush on him when he blushed slightly and thanked her. After a while of being friends she made him move in with her and Hiroto but up until a few days ago Levi just kind of disappeared and Yoshiko's mental health declined so rapidly it was terrifying. Especially with her background..."
They all gape at Haruhi. "You really are friends with her, hu?", Tamaki asks her. "She is like family to me. I love her to death." "With background you mean her mother?", Kyoya asks Haruhi who nods slightly. "Me and my dad were worried she'd do the same. One day she smashed a mirror with her bare hands. She almost bled out but didn't do anything. She needs Levi. I know that because I saw her when he left her. Hopefully he never does again." "What about her mother?" "She divorced her father.", Kyoya tells them but Haruhi knows its much much worse.

Back at the Maehara residence Levi is currently resting his head on his girlfriends chest while she plays with his hair. They are in his bed. Of course only after changing the sheets on both beds. "Levi..?" "Hm?" "You know that I love you right?" He looks up at her and nods. "She smiles and looks into his eyes. "A few days back when you still weren't home we got a letter for you. reunion of your class hosted at your old school by the now eleventh grade students.

Levi rolls his eyes. How he hates those kids. Especially Eren Jaeger who always has to poke his nose where it doesn't belong and try to get his Yoshiko to date him. But now that she is his officially he could go and show her off.. "You want to go, right?", he asks. "Yes. I really want to see your old school from the inside. I always met you outside so I am curious. In exchange I'll take you to Ouran private academy for the next ball if you want to." "Ball?!" "Yeah. A huge dance party with orchestra, champagne, expensive gowns and suits... I know that Mrs. Akabane would love to make us our outfits.", Yoshiko beams and Levi chuckles. At least he is sure he can dance. He then places a kiss on her neck. "Okay. Let's do it." "Then I call Rena." Yoshiko grabs her phone and dials the number.

"Yoshiko. Is everything alright? Did Karma do anything wrong?" Quickly Yoshiko puts on her sick voice. "No. He is great as always. He really is a sweet and very intelligent young man. But I have a question. At my school there is soon going to be a spring dance ball and I wanted to ask if me and my boyfriend could wear some o your designs."
"Your boyfriend? Oh my. Who is it?" "Do you remember Levi Ackerman?" "That short but really handsome young man? Of course I do." "He is still taller than me... And yeah. I'm dating him." "Those are marvelous news. You were in love with him since your last Middleschool year." "Yeah..." Yoshiko blushes madly. "About your outfits. If you could come as soon as you feel a bit better to my atelier we can try on all of the outfits and customize them for you both. I'll also provide shoes and jewelry... If.... The two of you do a photo shoot for my campaign. In return you can keep them." Yoshiko looks at Levi. He nods and she smiles. "Will do. Thank you Rena." "No thank you. You always look after my son when both I and his father are never home. I think it is surprising he doesn't call you mother." "He calls me big sister. That's enough." Yoshiko smiles. "I am very glad he has you in his life. Get better soon." "I hope so. Thank you. Byee." They hang up and Yoshiko smiles at Levi who chuckles and kisses her. "I have a mischievous girlfriend.... Now when is that reunion?" "This weekend.." Levi groans but nods. "Okay. Let's do it."