8

X POV

The next day the two wake up to the knocks of Hiroto. "Wake up. We have to go soon!!", he yells. "Hey darling.. Don't you have a fever like us you should get rid of first?", Yoshiko asks. "Fever? What...? Oooh. I can really?!" "Yes. But let's never talk about it. Ever." He cheers and soon is gone again. Levi looks at the slightly taller dark haired beauty. "Tell me.. Why does your brother actually have hair so much lighter than yours?" "Because he is actually only my half brother..", Yoshiko says softly, "We have the same father but different mothers. Mine was... Sick. She was mentally ill. When I was 2 it was at its worst and she ran away and.. Her corpse was found 3 days later in Aokigahara forest. She slit open her wrists and her ankles and also hung herself. Her neck was broken and she bled out completely.", Yoshiko says, brushing through her dark hair. The dark haired male looks at her in shock. "My dad married not even a year later his first love, a german lady named Theresa Rot. And they had my brother.. Her hair took charge and so did her eyes. He looks just like her. But a when he was 10 and I just turned 12 she and dad divorced. That's also why I am kind of the mother figure for him." He smiles gently at her. "You'd make a fabulous mother." "At least let us wait with that until I graduated.", Yoshiko chuckles and he laughs. "Never!" She giggles softly.
"Let me just call both schools and Haruhi."

Yoshiko lies down on the edge of the bed, her head upside down and calls first Kunuigaoka to tell them that she infected both guys and now they were all down with a fever. Since the principal knows her and actually respects her greatly and acknowledges her as Hirotos parents.. Sort of.. He accepts her excuse and tells her to get well soon.
Same goes for Ouran. The principal adores her for being a great student and calling him uncle.
Last but not least she calls Haruhi who wishes her to get well soon and then hangs up.

Then Yoshiko rolls back into bed, flopping down onto her boyfriend, giggling as he makes a small 'oof'. He places a kiss onto her lips and wraps his arms around her. "You know what today is?", she asks. He blinks at her. "January 5th and... Oh." He laughs and pulls her closer and into a steaming kiss. "Your birthday! I didn't even get you a.. Yes I did." He gets up and then brings her a small box. "Its not much but.." Yoshiko opens it and she looks at black fabric. She pulls it out and immediately recognises the sweater. "You always steal it from me. And I actually enjoy seeing you wear it a little too much.", Levi admits and watches with a small blush as the girl breathes in the scent and then places it back carefully, putting it aside.
"Now.. I really hope there is one more present for me...", she purrs. He raises his eyebrows, then realizes what her intentions are. He flips them over, now on top of her, ready to claim what is his once more.
And he does so.
Oh how he does so.

Completely nude and sunken into each others abyss that their eyes are the portals to they share soft kisses of pure love. He places his lips onto her neck and leaves from there on a trail of kisses down her body, only stopping at her ankles. The dark marks marking her as his. She pulls him back to her, pushing him into a sitting position and crawling onto his lap, straddling him with her legs that she wrapped around him. She tilts up his chin and in return leaves a dark mark on his neck, underneath his collar bone and right underneath his jaw line. He relishes the feeling of her claiming him too. It is a feeling he could get used to.

After a shower they are both just laying around. She is wearing his present and some panties, he some sweatpants and a tank top.
Her fingers are gently caressing his cheek. The door, now unlocked opens slightly.
Hiroto glances at his sister and smiles. She looks so relaxed and happy. So does Levi much to his surprise. The man has a neutral but soft expression on his face. His eyes are almost closed but still he gazes up at Yoshiko.
She is laying on top of him, his arms are wrapped around her.
It was about time he saw his sister like that again. Because she almost lost her spark when Levi last left. And he doesn't want her to feel that way ever again.
After all it was his fault that he left last time... His fault.