17

Yoshiko POV

As I wake up to the ringing noise of my alarm clock I look into the small and tired eyes of Levi. He groans and I smile, peck his lips, then slam the clock until its silent.
"Time for work. I have an exam today so no slacking, my love.", I tell him, sitting and looking down at him. He laughs and sits up before kissing me again. "Let's get dressed."
That we do. After a quick shower of course. I in a shirt dress and a pair of black leggings and some shoes. All designed by Karmas mother. "We have to drop by in Rena Akabanes atelier too. She still wants us to wear her clothes to the school ball but we also have to model them for her." "That I can handle.", Levi shrugs while tightening his belt. I nod and grin. "I love you.", I tell him and he looks up at me with a smile. "I love you too." He pecks my temple. "I'm downstairs making some bento." With that I  make my way downstairs, cook rice and prepare all the other components, then wrap the four boxes up and put two into my bag. One for me, one for Haruhi. Soon both men in my life come downstairs, take theirs and we make our way to the car, jump in and we are off. We also pick up a very panicked looking Haruhi. "Thank you for the ride, Yoshiko-nee.. I would have been too late otherwise." "Its alright. No worries." "Oh no!" "What babe?" Hiroto pecks her cheek. "I forgot my bento!!" "Look into my bag.", I tell her and she does. "Thank you so much senpai! You always know when I will forget something." I laugh. "Don't compliment me. Make out with your boyfriend instead or he will make a pouty face at me for the rest of the day." She laughs and then kisses him. 
I first drop off Levi and Hiroto, pecking my boyfriend goodbye on his lips and allowing Haruhi to switch to ride shotgun. "How are you and Levi-san doing?", she asks. I smile. "We are talking about what we are going to do after I finish school in a few months." "And what is that?" "Have kids and get married. He'd love to try for a kid already but I first want to be finished with school...", I sigh and grin like an idiot. "That's so cute. So you guys are doing it.." "Yeah. We are having sex. And I think we've reached the point of ultimate comfort when it comes to each others preferences. I'm fine with what he wants and he with what I want. Its great." "How great?" I pull up my dress enough and the leggings down a bit to show her my bruised hips. "This great." "Wow. Doesn't that hurt?" "It does but when he is doing it all I can feel is pleasure. I never felt anything like it before. I really love that man." Haruhi smiles. Its cute how in love you two are. "You and my brother are also super adorable together! I love how you two look at each other and blush. Its the cutest thing ever." Haruhi laughs. "I really missed him. I fell for him years ago and I guess I never stopped loving him." "Is my little brother any good anyways?" Haruhi laughs loudly and blushes. "He is great. And really gentle if I ask him to be." "How sweet. I would have bet you'd look way worse than me if he is only half as much into the things I'm into. But maybe we are just different." She nods slightly. "What are you into?" "I love it when Levi is very passionate. I love it when he tightly grabs my hips...as you might have guessed... I love it when he kisses my jaw and neck. I love it when he bites my skin. Sometimes even hard enough to draw blood. I love it when he just places his head on my chest and I can wave my fingers into his hair. I love to make love with him in general."  Haruhi smiles. "That all sound great. But I'm just scared of what the other students would say if they see love bites and bruises on me." "You shouldn't worry about what others think about it. If it makes you happy. If you relish the feeling of sleeping with him its worth every side glance. Most people probably think I'm a slut here. Or some think I am a sad sad poor commoner with no one to love her. With no arranged marriage to guarantee a grand luxurious life. But fuck all of that. All I need is Levi. Nothing more and nothing less. And as long as I know he loves me I couldn't be happier than I am now." "You are right. I guess I should start caring more about myself. Thank you Nee-san." "Anytime. Let's go inside. I'll see you after my exam. It'll take 6 lessons or something." Haruhi nods and then hurries into school and I follow after her calm and relaxed. A soft noise gains my attention. My phone.

'Good Luck. You can do it easily. I love you.
-Levi'

I smile and blush.

'I love you too. See you later. Have a good day at work.
-Yoshiko.'

Then I make my way to the exam room, turn off my phone and take a seat.

15 minutes later the paper is placed in front of me and I start working.