18

Yoshiko POV

I did it. Finally.
I hand in my last sheet and pack up my things, then leave the room quietly. Making my way towards the host club to pick up Haruhi first, since, judging by my wristwatch I'm done 30 minutes early and she should be finished with her club duties already. I open the door and poke my head inside. "Yoshiko-nee!" The few remaining customers finishing up their teas blush or almost faint and I smile at her. "Hey Haruhi. I'm finished with my exam. How long will it take you?" "Actually I'm done. Thank you for making me a bento box today by the way. It was delicious." "Anytime." "Hello Yoshiko.. We want to...." "Accompany you and Haruhi to your car." "Alright. But hands off the merchandise. This lady is happily taken.", I say, meaning Haruhi as well. She grins at me. "We'll come too.", Tamaki Suoh squeals and now we are walking as a huge mob through the school and out of the main entrance as my eyes widen. A large group of girls are watching two very familiar men standing at the gate, giggling. One holding up a huge sign reading 'Good Job, Yoshiko!' I smile widely as Haruhi has already started running and jumps into my little brothers arms. "Come on. Don't tell me my writing isn't deserving of this kind of greeting!", Levi calls out to me and I grin, soon also running and rushing into his arms, smashing my lips against his, then burying my face in his neck. He gently wraps his arms around me. "I should really invest in a car or motorcycle. The walk to over here annoys me." "We could switch between you and me driving the car and picking each other up.", I shrug and look up into his eyes. "Sounds good to me." He kisses me again, his hands sliding onto my lower back and onto my bottom. "I think I sat for so long its as flat as a pancake now.", I tell him. He laughs. "Still lovely." By the way. Your friends back there are pissed." I turn around and look at the host club, glaring down both of my boys. Hiroto has wrapped his arms around Haruhi and she hugs him tightly. The girls look at me enviously while staring at Haruhi and Hiroto like a fangirl at a boyslove manga. Haruhi pecks his lips, making him blush bright red and a ton of girls and a few members of the host club faint. Levi and I watch in amusement. "Love what do we want to eat today?" He asks. "I feel like eating some seafood. Crab maybe? Scallops, fish, octopus... What do you want to eat?", I ask him, after pecking his chin, making him chuckle. "Seafood sounds great. Maybe also some clams. Rice and some good fish sauce. Perfect." "I can't cook clam. Hiroto is allergic. But we can settle for lobster." Levi nods. "Even better."
We exchange a smile and a kiss, then he takes my hand in his. "Come on you brats. The adults are hungry.", he barks, but with a smirk on his lips. A very sexy one I might add. "We talked about you not calling me a brat anymore, Levi-san!", Haruhi says. Hiroto just laughs. "Coming, Sensei." "Eeeeh? Sensei?!", the girls still staring and eavesdropping screech. "I am a highschool teacher. Also I am just here to pick up my girlfriend.", Levi says coldly and glares. This time with his death stare. "What? But you'd be so much better off with any of us." "There is not a single woman in the world I would ever want to settle down with except for Yoshiko. She has been on my side since I was still a student myself. Has been through thick and thin and always has loved and supported me. You bunch are worthless to me." With that I am lifted up into his strong arms bridal style and quickly wrap my arms around him. "Only 5 more exams and I can carry you down an isle like this.", he whispers into my ear and I immediately kiss him. "I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you so so so so much.", I whisper against his lips and he smiles. "If this is how I will spend the rest of my life I'm not complaining."

"Hey!" We both stop and stare at Mitsukuni Haninozuka. "How is he going to protect you, Yoshiko! I really like you and want you to go out with me instead!" My eyes widen.
"I can not accept your feelings because I already love this wonderful handsome man right here. And Levi can and will protect me from any harm." "Then he should fight me!"
"Tch. Just don't cry if you get hurt, brat.", Levi says and gently sets me down. "Senpai! Stop them! Honey has a material arts background! He will kill Levi!", Haruhi yells panicking. So do the other hosts. Just me and Hiroto are calm. "Levi-sensei is way stronger than you all think. Don't underestimate him. For until he met Yoshiko-nee...." Mitsukuni attacks Levi with a kick that he effortlessly blocks ".... He was known as the strongest man in the underground. The strongest man in that whole city of large scale criminals. Levi-sensei is the strongest man there is, I would say." Just as Hiroto finishes, Levi catches Mitsukunis fist and throws him off and onto the ground where he lands shakingly. "You bore me brat. I have this beautiful woman waiting over there and I really like the idea of eating dinner before the clock strikes midnight because at that time I already want to be holding her in my arms and watch her sleep, okay? Yes? Great. Now go play with kids your age." With that Levi, after yawning, walks over to me. Mitsukuni attacks him from behind but he simply sidesteps him, making him crash into Takashi Morinozuka. "Come on. Let's go home. I'll drive.", Levi says and pecks my forehead as I look at him worried. "Are you completely fine? Did he not scrape your palms?" "I'm perfectly fine. See?" He holds out his hands for me to look for myself." "I'm more worried about you. How are your hips?" "The plum turns a nice mustard yellow." "Good. Want to make it purple again?" "God yes!" Haruhi smiles at us, then turns to the host club. "That was exremely stupid of you, senpai. If Yoshiko-nee loves Levi-san and you like her as well it doesn't give you the right to act like a child and try to take her by violence. If you would have hurt Levi-san it would have only meant that she would hate you. Come on Hiro. Let's go." With that we are off.