•Unintentional Feelings•

Back to South Korea
"Hwa Young, tell us when you're ready for the marriage, I will be happy to inform Mr. and Mrs. Wang.", appa said.

"Appa, please stop talking about the arranged marriage. I already told you, I'm not ready.", I replied irritable.

Appa opened his mouth to say something, but eomma nudged him. "Yoongi, don't sleep too much, there's a chance that you'll arrive late at work.", eomma reminded.

I looked at him with a smirk, which he returned with a wink. "She doesn't know it's happened before.", he whispered.

I grabbed Yoongi by the arm then we headed to the Boarding Gate. We proceeded to get onto the airplane back to Korea.

~~~

I saw Jin waving at us and I smiled seeing him. The trip I just had was very overwhelming and seeing him made me feel a lot better.

Namjoon was next to him, he didn't go anywhere during the New Year's. He was wearing glasses, which meant the ophthalmologist told him to wear them again.

I hugged Jin tightly when I was finally close to him. "I missed you.", I said softly.

"Yeodongsaeng-ah, save your kisses for later. Namjoon and I don't need to see anything.", Yoongi said.

I stopped hugging Jin to smack Yoongi. "Yah, I'm not your dongsaeng. Besides, why can't I kiss my boyfriend right now? Are you jealous you don't have a girlfriend to kiss...or perhaps, you want to kiss Jin oppa too?"

Yoongi pouted. "Why would I wanna kiss my sister's boyfriend. You're weird."

Namjoon and Jin laughed. I turned to Jin. "Oppa, do you wanna have dinner together?", I asked. Jin nodded.

"What are you ditching us now?", Namjoon asked teasingly. "As a matter of fact, yes.", Jin replied.

Jin and I got into his car and headed for a restaurant. For some reason, I didn't feel any reason why I should be worrying right now.

I felt happy that I was with my boyfriend, the man who gave me happiness in my life. I felt relaxed to be out of my crisis.

"Are you alright?", Jin asked. "Yes, how about you?", I asked. "I'm doing fine as well. How...was the man you met?", he asked.

I bit my lip. If I told him it was Jackson, would he get angry at me? Would he lose his temper? I wasn't ready to tell him, but I had to.

"The guy was fine. It's just that I was a bit sad that it wasn't you. I was hoping that you would surprise me that you would go to Australia.", I said, not noticing that I was starting to ramble.

Jin stayed silent after what I had just said. "Care to say who's the woman you met? I think that'll help me feel much better.", I said.

"Actually, I don't think you'll feel relieved after finding out who it is.", Jin said. "Whatever, please just tell me. I'll probably be less worried.", I said, not caring how rude I sounded.

"It's...Solbin."

What? Her?

The car stopped since the stoplight was red. I felt Jin caress my hand. "I'm sorry, I wasn't able to inform you earlier. I didn't want to see you upset over this.", Jin said.

I sighed, trying not to cry after hearing who he was supposed to get married to. It had to be Solbin, out of all people, it had to be her.

He continued to caress my hand until the stoplight turned green. I looked out the window, trying to avoid a conversation about the arranged marriage.