•Do I...•

I quickly grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing vigorously. I woke up late...again. Yoongi obviously hadn't woken up yet since we slept late.

I had to wake him up before I was able to shower or it would have taken quite a while. It would be a miracle if we wouldn't be late, but judging by the time, we were obviously going to miss something.

Before I was able to shower, I had gotten a text from Jin.

Worldwide Handsome:
Yah~ We're gonna have a meeting today. Hope you arrive on time. Bye~

I finally finished brushing my teeth and quickly grabbed a small handbag with all my things inside. Yoongi and I didn't have time to eat so we just left the house hungry.

Yoongi started driving to the building. I checked the time, 9:25 AM. Wow, I couldn't imagine anything better.

I prayed and prayed that it wouldn't be traffic since that would take up a lot of time. Luckily, my prayers worked.

We arrived at the office. Time, 9:35 AM. I quickly filled my time card and found the clerk giggling at my illegible handwriting.

"Don't be so in a rush. Jin~ssi will excuse you, he doesn't let anyone be late if it's their first week here.", the clerk said. "I'm not usually like this.", I said with a laugh.

Yoongi snorted. I stepped on his foot and he groaned in pain. "Aishh...you didn't even have to do that.", Yoongi said as we walked towards the elevators.

"Well, it's your fault.", I said. We entered the elevator and hurriedly pressed for the 9th floor.

We ran out of the elevator and headed for MR 1. We found Jin waiting outside for us. Jin was laughing when he saw us running.

"Yah, don't run. You might slip and fall.", Jin said as we ran. We came to him while panting. "Slept late? Woke up late?", Jin guessed. I nodded.

Jin sighed and laughed. "I'll let it slide for now, but please come early next time. We have an emergency meeting and it's not me who's going to handle it.", Jin said.

"Who the—", I got cut off by Yoongi who was pulling me inside the room. I quickly sat beside Namjoon since I had no intentions of sitting beside Solbin.

I glared at her, she was busy smiling at everyone. She was clearly the one who had framed me for calling her names. She's the one who even started with the act.

My thoughts were distracted by a man, clearly in his mid-forties, entering the room. He had a slight resemblance to Jin.

"Joonie.", I called. He turned his head and faced me. "Ne?", he said. "Is that man, Jin oppa father?", I asked. Namjoon nodded.

"Is he the one who's handling the meeting today?", I asked. "Ne. I think it has something to do with the business trip. It should be at the end of the year and it's already mid-year.", Namjoon said.

"But isn't it still far away?", I asked. "The Kim family have a thing about being perfectionists. They need everything in their company to have order.", Namjoon answered.

"But, Jin oppa is so...uhm...like...", I couldn't continue my sentence since I didn't know how to describe him. He wasn't like that.

"If we're thinking the exact same thing, he's not that much of being a perfectionist. He's not that stressed unlike the rest which makes him a really great boss.", Namjoon said.

I nodded and faced front again. I found Jin talking to his father. I didn't mean to stare at him, but his handsome face really made my eyes want to stare longer.