•Jealous Much?•

The Next Day...
I woke up feeling happy and well. I thought about what Jin said yesterday. "All I'm going to ask of you is to bring a nice dress. Not too long, but not too short."

I giggled at the thought. What was he planning? He was really leaving me a cliffhanger. I'm too curious.

I got up from my bed, feeling excited to see Jin. I picked a nice outfit so that he would notice me quickly. I chose this:

CREDS TO ORIGINAL OWNER

CREDS TO ORIGINAL OWNER. PLEASE DON'T SUE ME

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I looked at the time and it was still early. I decided to have a proper breakfast.

I headed downstairs and found Yoongi eating cereal with coffee beside him. He looked up at me and smiled.

"You're up early.", he said. "I know right. I wonder why.", I said. Yoongi rolled his eyes. "What? Because Jin hyung took care of you while you were sick?", Yoongi guessed.

I nodded and grabbed a few fruits from the fridge. As I closed the fridge door, I found Yoongi right beside me.

"Goodness, Yoongi. You're gonna give me a heart attack.", I exclaimed as I clenched my chest, trying to calm my pulse.

"Don't you dare fall for him.", Yoongi said sternly. "Too late to tell me that.", I said as I got the knife and started cutting the fruits.

Yoongi started at me with his mouth open. "Are you finally admitting that I look really amazing?", I asked while smirking. He quickly shut his mouth but his eyes were still widened.

"Of course not. But, wow, you fell for him?", Yoongi asked. I nodded and put the fruits in the bowl. I got a fork and went to the table. Yoongi followed me.

"No way.", Yoongi said. "Mhm. It's true. I can prove it to you.", I said. Yoongi smirked. "Try me.", Yoongi said. I glared at him.

"I'm not lying. I really like him now.", I said. "What do you mean 'you really like him now'? Haven't you always liked him as a friend?", Yoongi asked.

"That was before but eventually my feelings grew for him and I'm now wanting our relationship to grow.", I said. Yoongi sighed and looked at his cereal.

I was starting to get mad. He clearly wasn't believing me. I needed to prove to him that my feelings were true.

"Ughh, I'm sick and tired for asking others' opinion on my views of others. Can't you just leave me alone for once?!", I bursted.

"Calm down. I didn't say that I didn't believe you. I was just in shock. It may take a while for me to actually process the news in my head.", Yoongi said.

I gave a small smile and started eating my fruit salad. He continued eating his cereal. After I finished, he put my bowl and fork in the sink.

As I was washing the dishes, he went next to me. "Can I tell Namjoon?", Yoongi asked. I looked at him and shook my head. He pouted.