•Dark•

Suga suddenly stopped the car. I looked at him with a confused look.

"We're here.", he said. I nodded. "Should I pick him up or do I call him?", I asked.

"Babo! Of course, you pick him up!", Suga said. I smiled at him. "What're you waiting for? Go pick him up!", Suga exclaimed.

I grabbed the lunch box and got out of the car. I walked inside the building. It was really dark so I couldn't see a lot of things.

I couldn't find the elevator so I started panicking. I'm also scared of the dark so I started shaking.

I tried getting my phone out of my pocket but I remembered that I left it in the car. I kept trying to find my way and I suddenly heard someone walking too.

I kept finding the direction of the sound and felt someone hold my hand. I grasped out of the hold and screamed. My heartbeat increased because of my fear.

"I'm sorry, Hwa Young. I didn't mean to scare you.", the man said. "J-Jin. Oh my goodness...I got so scared. I thought I was being kidnapped.", I gasped.

"I'm sorry. I'm glad you came. I thought you were kidding when you said you would fetch me.", Jin said. I hugged him and I felt him tense up.

I smiled at him. I don't think he saw it under the dark.

"Let's go to the car. I hope you can eat while Suga's driving.", I said. "Suga's there?", he asked. "Yeah. He forcefully came along.", I said.

We walked to the car. "Hey, What took long?", Suga asked as Jin and I entered the car.

"We still had a conversation in the building. Your sister got scared by me.", Jin said.

"Haven't you both had enough of talking through your messaging?", Suga asked. "I don't think so.", Jin and I answered. We both laughed while Suga shook his head.

"You should eat already. The food might get cold even if they're in thermos.", I said. Jin nodded and opened the lunch box.

He opened the thermos and the smell of jajangmyeon filled the car. "Great. The car's gonna smell like food forever.", Suga sighed.

"At least you will have a remembrance of what I can make.", I said. "You cooked this?", Jin asked. "Yes.", I said shyly.

"It's a good thing you're my friend or she would have probably put some poison there.", Suga said. Jin and I laughed. Jin started eating.

I looked at him eat and found him really cute. He looked like a pig while eating with chopsticks. The way he filled his mouth with a lot of noodles made me smile.

"Are you enjoying?", I asked. He nodded since his mouth was full. He had some sauce at the side of his mouth.

I decided to get some tissue and wiped it. I guess he got surprised by my action since he looked up from his food. He stared into my eyes and I just smiled at him.

"Are you done eating?", Suga asked. I completely forgot that Suga was in the car so I looked at him and shook my head.

"Yah! What are you two doing in my car?", he said loudly. "I just wiped his mouth. Geez...calm down.", I said. Jin was speechless.

"I'm pretty sure you could've told him to wipe his own mouth. He can do it by himself.", he answered.

I got annoyed. I just wanted to be friendly and my brother is acting like Jin just gave me a kiss on the cheek. He was so protective.

I got annoyed of it and decided to keep quiet in case I would say something bad. I just quietly sat down and watched Jin eat the cookies.

"These are really yummy. I guess I just learned that my friend's brother can actually cook and bake.", Jin said. I smiled.

"I'm glad you like it.", I said. "Can we leave this place now?", Suga asked. "Yes.", Jin answered.

"Hyung, why're you sitting at the back with my sister?", Suga asked Jin. "Uhm...Is there a problem about that?", Jin asked confusedly.

"Yes. You're seated way too close to her so please sit in the front seat.", Suga said. Jin sighed and got out of the car to go in front of the car instead.

"Happy?", Jin asked. Suga nodded. I stared at my brother in disbelief.

He was just too overprotective. I rolled at my eyes. Suga started driving to the house of Jin. I fell asleep as always while Suga and Jin were talking.

While Hwa Young was sleeping...
Jin and Suga talked about work. "You're going right?", Jin asked.

"Yep. Eomma told me to bring a lot of clothes like always. She told me I brought way too little clothes when we went to Kota Kinabalu.", Suga said. Jin laughed.

"Is my sister going to be accepted?", Suga asked while whispering. "I'll give my answer on Wednesday.", Jin said.

"Why not now?", Suga asked. "I have to look over her records actually. I still need her records from college and probably high school too.", Jin said.

"I'll tell her to get her records tomorrow then I can bring them to you.", Suga said.

"Or she can come to the office on her own.", Jin suggested. "No. I think she's already fond of you.", Suga said. Jin laughed and didn't respond.

Suga stopped the car. "I'm sorry that Hwa Young can't say bye. She's sleeping at the back. I'll see you tomorrow.", Suga said as he looked the mirror.

Jin laughed and said bye. He looked over at Hwa Young who was sleeping peacefully.

He smiled sweetly at her and mouthed a 'thank you' while Suga wasn't looking. Jin shut the car door and went to his house.