•Starbucks•

We entered Starbucks and found Jinyoung and Youngjae waving at the both of us. We waved back.

"Hey Junior~", I greeted Jinyoung. "Yah! Stop calling me that!", Jinyoung said loudly.

Yong Sun slapped him playfully and shushed him. "We are in a quiet place. Stop screaming like you're the only one here!", Yong Sun scolded.

"Mianhae.", Jinyoung mumbled. Youngjae and I laughed at Jinyoung's childlike attitude.
**Mianhae means 'sorry'**

"It's been a long time since we've seen you. How're your studies?", I asked Youngjae as I sat down next to him.

"I'm okay. Sometimes I sleep late because of a lot of tests but overall I'm fine.", Youngjae answered.

"That's good. When are you finishing?", Yong Sun asked. "Hmmm...Probably 3-4 years from now.", Youngjae answered.

"Oh. That's such a long time.", Jinyoung commented. Youngjae nodded.

"Won't you 2 order any drinks?", Jinyoung asked. "Oh yeah. Yong Sun, Do you want me to buy your drink already?", I asked.

"Oh thanks. Remember, I want an Americano, the size should be grande.", Yong Sun said. "Yeah, yeah.", I replied and got up from the seat. I got in line to order for drinks.

"How odd. Not much people are here. That's kinda odd. No, it's really odd. I wonder where I should start looking for a job first.", I thought as I looked at my surroundings.

It was my turn to order. "What would you like to order?", the man asked. "1 Iced Chai Tea Latte, size grande and 1 Americano, size grande.", I answered.

"Is that all?", the man asked. I nodded. "Here is your receipt. Please wait over there.", the man said. I waited for the drinks. I got the drinks and returned to the table.

"So, you're finally looking for a job?", Jinyoung asked me while smirking. "Eomma threatened to kick me out of the house so yeah...I'm getting a job now.", I answered while sighing.

"You really enjoy your sweet time at home don't you?", Youngjae laughed. I pouted and nodded. They all laughed at me.

"What?! Don't all of you miss having a calming day?", I asked. "Of course we all do but we need to earn some money. I guess you don't since you're rich.", Yong Sun said.

"Excuse me. All of you are also first class people.", I shot back. They all snickered at seeing me flustered.

"Not as rich as youuuuuu~", Jinyoung said. I just rolled my eyes.

"Going back to the topic, where should we start looking for your job?", Youngjae asked. "Nado molla. What entertainment is nearby?", I asked.
**Nado Molla means 'I don't know'**

"What?!", all of them asked loudly. The other people in the place looked at them in a weird way.

"Mianhae. Mianhae.", Yong Sun said as she bowed to the rest of the people in the place. "How can you be a trainee?", Jinyoung asked softly.

"I don't know. I mean I'm beautiful of course, I have a good body, I can sing and dance. Why can't I be a trainee", I asked. They all rolled their eyes at my boasting.

"Well, you're already 24. Isn't that too old?", Yong Sun asked. "I really don't know how old is old.", I answered.

"Usually, trainees are young since they still have to train for 2-4 years and then they still join a group.", Youngjae said.

"Okay then. Being an idol is out of the picture now. What can I do?", I asked.

"You can be a businessman like me.", Jinyoung said. "Uhm...no thank you.", I said. Jinyoung smiled at me.

"You can be a model. Except that means you have to travel to Paris with me. That's where I have photoshoots. I don't do them here in Korea since I don't wanna be known here. I wanna be comfortable around here.", Yong Sun said.

"I don't wanna travel~", I whined. "So lazy.", my friends mumbled.

I smiled at them. They knew my personality too well.

"We should plan somewhere else. Let's go to my house.", I said. "Why there when we can do it here?", Youngjae asked. "Well, it's too quiet here.", I replied.

They grabbed their drinks and we headed to Yong Sun's car. She drove us all to my house.