•Don't Worry•

I stared at her as she left the elevator. I followed her, but she didn't head for Jin's office. Who was she heading to?

"Hwa Young, what brings you here?", Jin asked as I entered his office. "Sorry, I forgot to knock.", I apologized as I closed the door.

"It's fine. What brings you here though?", he asked. I looked at my fingers and started fiddling with them. "Can you sit down? Maybe, it'll make you more relaxed.", he suggested.

I sat down in front of him, not looking at his face to make sure I didn't make eye contact. He took one of my hands which made me flinch.

"Hwa Young, can you tell me what's wrong?", he asked. I looked away from my hands. He was stroking my hand, maybe to calm me down.

"O-Oppa, don't break up with me after hearing what I say, okay?", I asked, stuttering. "It depends. If you cheat, I'll break up with you.", he joked.

"Jackson kissed me.", I said softly. All I could hear now was the wind blowing from his aircon. I didn't dare look up at him, fearing his reaction.

"Hwa Young, you don't like him, right?", Jin asked nervously. "Of course not, I only like you.", I said, hoping that he would believe me.

"Jackson has liked you for a long time, maybe as long as I have, but I always knew he had feelings for you.", Jin explained.

"I believe you, but he didn't hurt you, did he?", he asked. "Well, he just kept crying and he's really determined to win me over.", I said.

Jin stayed silent. "I know that too. As long as I know that you still like me, I won't let you go."

I looked at him when he said that. He didn't look that worried, he looked a bit confident. I smiled at him. "Is this why you asked me not to break up with you?", he asked.

I shyly nodded. Jin smiled then stood up. "We should go to the mall.", he suggested. "Now?", I asked. "When else?", he asked.

"Seriously?", I asked. "Do I look like I'm kidding?", he asked, smirking at me. He got his bag then left the office.

I laughed at how unpredictable he was. I followed him outside his office. He held onto my hand. "We need your sadness to fade away.", he said and led me to the elevator.

"Oppa?", someone called. We looked back and saw Solbin smirking at the both of us. "Going on a date?", she asked.

"As a matter of fact, yes.", Jin replied while smiling at her. I was confused when I saw Solbin still smirking at us.

"I was in your dad's office, you know.", Solbin said. "I'm sure he didn't say anything that I need to know so we're gonna hey going now.", Jin said happily.

We entered the elevator which led to the ground floor. We went to his car and he drove to the nearest mall.

"Where do you want to eat?", he asked as we entered the mall. "Uhh...I don't know this place well so how about you pick.", I said.

"Good. I already thought of the perfect place to eat.", he said as he brought me to Andongjang. "They have the best jajangmyeon.", he informed me.

We ordered them he brought out his phone. "Smile for the camera, babe.", he said, his phone ready to take a picture. I smiled and he took a picture.

He showed me the pictures he took. "I'm so pretty, right?", I asked him. "I'm prettier.", he bragged. "Wow, okay then.", I said.

"Where do you wanna go afterwards?", he asked. "What else can we do in the mall?", I asked. He smiled at me.

"Are you sure you're a girl?", he asked me. "Of course, why are you asking me that?", I asked. "Because the most obvious thing about going to the mall is to shop and that's what all girls love doing.", he replied.

I laughed. "Really? All girls?", I asked. "Well, all the girls I have dated all like going shopping. They even spent my credit card since theirs already got denied.", Jin replied with a laugh.

"Denied because they spent everything?", I asked. "Yeah, but I'm sure they had more credit cards, but just wanted me to pay for everything.", he said.

"Don't worry, I won't do that to you, I have my own money.", I said. "Wow, the confidence, I like it.", he said.

"My only question for you is can you handle walking around the mall for a long time?", I asked. "So you are a girl.", he teased.

"Rude. Anyway, answer my question.", I said. "I can walk around, as long as I have snacks every now and then.", he replied.

"So you'll only walk around if you have snacks?", I asked. He nodded happily. "What do you wanna do after shopping?", I asked.

"Well, I'm assuming that we'll be shopping for the whole time so I don't plan on doing anything else.", Jin replied.

Our food arrived so we started eating. I looked up at Jin every now and then. It was a good thing he didn't look up at all since I kept looking at him.

CREDITS TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THE PICTURE

CREDITS TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THE PICTURE. I'm not so sure if he's really eating jajangmyeon tbh

He finished eating quicker than me. Whenever I looked up at him, I found him staring at me while smiling.

I finally finished eating. He paid for the food then we left the restaurant.

"Are you sure you're willing to walk around the mall with me?", I asked. "I told you, I just need a snack and I'm good.", he replied.

"What if I tell you to look if I look good in the clothes I'll pick?", I asked. "I will hope that the store allows food inside.", he said.

I laughed. "What if the store doesn't allow food?", I asked. "I'll hide it somewhere.", he responded.

"What if—"

"Stop with the 'What ifs' and let's just start shopping.", he said and grabbed my hand.

When I looked at him as we walked, he seemed so ready to follow me around the stores.

Gosh, what did I do in my first life to deserve a man like this?