•First Day (2/3)•

Namjoon and I went back to MR 1 after touring most parts of the building. We found Jin and Jackson waiting there.

For some reason, they weren't talking. Probably, they weren't close to each other yet.

"It's lunchtime already right?", I asked. Jackson laughed. "Ne. Are you hungry already?", Jin answered while smiling. I nodded.

"I think Yoongi is lonely in the canteen. We should go to him.", Namjoon said. We all went out together. Jackson and I stayed behind Jin and Namjoon.

"How was the tour?", I asked. "It was alright, I guess. I kinda got confused with the floors but I think I'll get the hang of it soon.", Jackson answered.

"Same. I also had a hard time. Did you realize that there are some floor we weren't toured in?", I asked. "Yeah. I was kinda happy for that. It would be too much to memorize what's the use of all 12 floors.", Jackson said.

We entered the elevator and I was about to press Level 3 but I ended up pressing Jin's hand. I slightly blushed at what I did and pulled away quickly. I looked down.

I didn't see how he reacted. Jackson stared at me for a moment then looked into space again. We exited after we arrived and found Yoongi drinking water. We sat with him.

SEATING ARRANGEMENT:
Yoongi Hwa Young Jin
Namjoon Jackson

I saw Jackson and Jin hurriedly trying to sit next to me but since Jin was faster, he got to sit beside me. Namjoon and Yoongi laughed and I looked at them confusedly. They shook their heads and kept smiling.

"How was your tour?", Yoongi asked. "Let me get some food then I'll answer you.", I said and got up. Jackson laughed at me being a savage to my brother.

They also got up and followed me. There were many choices of food but I ended up choosing bibimbap and I got some coffee. I returned and found Yoongi eating some instant ramen.

"Out of all the choices of food, you had to choose instant ramen?", I asked. "Well, I'm kinda lazy to get up a lot and the instant ramen is near the coffee area station so I just got it.", Yoongi said.

Jackson returned with carbonara and a hamburger. Namjoon returned with kalguksu and some samgyeopsal. Jin returned last with a lot of food on his plate.

There was kimchi, lobster, and naengmyeon. I stared at his food and he looked up at me.

"Do you want some?", Jin asked. I shook my head. "Good. I'm kinda greedy with my food.", Jin said. I laughed.

Jackson looked at me so I looked back at him and tilted my head. He shook his head and went back to eating his food. I tasted the food and it tasted really good...not as good as the food Jin cooks though.

His cooking is just perfection. I finished half of my bibimbap when I saw Jin getting up again.

"Where are you going?", I asked. "You know lobster? Yeah, I like lobster.", Jin answered in English. I laughed because of how he said it.

When Jin left, Jackson asked me a question. "Are you guys a couple of something?", Jackson asked. I was drinking my coffee when he asked and I choked because of his question.

"Aishh...the coffee is so hot! Couple you said?", I asked. "Yeah. Are you guys a couple?", Jackson asked. "Ani~ He's just a friend. Why do you ask?", I asked. Jackson shrugged and smiled after finding out my answer.

I swear, more weird questions are coming out from my friends' mouths. What is wrong with being close to Jin? Is it a sin? I mean, we're not dating so what's the point with asking all the time.