•Back•

I woke up, still sitting in the position I was last night. I didn't cry as much as I thought. I looked beside me and found Yoongi still sleeping so I decided to shower.

When I looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes were puffy and a bit red from crying. What was the point of crying last night? Shouldn't you be happy that Jin proposed to you?, I thought to myself.

I sighed and laughed. Why did I cry? What was the point of it? Was I just overwhelmed with everything going on? I was probably just overwhelmed, nothing else.

I showered and put my clothes on. I brushed my teeth and left the bathroom. I packed my suitcase since today was the day to leave Japan. Sigh. I enjoyed, but I was too bothered.

I accidentally dropped my phone and it made a loud thump on the ground. I looked over at Yoongi, who groaned. Yep. He's awake.

"What was that?", he asked, his voice deeper than usual. "Sorry, it was my phone.", I replied. He sighed and stood up.

He walked to the bathroom. I just stared at him, not knowing what to do or say. He had seen me crying and I knew it. He can deny all he wants, but I knew that he saw me crying.

I just continued fixing my things then I heard him leave the bathroom. "You okay now?", he asked. "Yeah, I think I was just overwhelmed with what was going on.", I replied.

"Just don't be too hard on yourself, okay?", Yoongi said. "Yeah. I know what to do.", I said. I finished packing my suitcase then brought it near the door.

"Have you eaten breakfast yet?", Yoongi asked. I shook my head. He grabbed my hand and we left the room together. I heard a notification from my phone.

MESSENGER: PRIVATE MESSAGE
Handsome: Jagi~

Me: Oh, you're awake

Handsome: I see you, hehehe

Me: Creep

Handsome: Your handsome boyfriend isn't a creep

Me: Kay

Handsome: Stop answering me like that

Me: ...Kay

Handsome: *sigh*

I looked up and found him waiting for the elevator to bring him down. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Babe, you okay?", Jin asked. "Mhm.", I answered. He used his fingers to comb my hair which made me calmer.

"You know what, I'm 'a leave you lovebirds here and I'll just go to Namjoon who understands my pain of hanging out with both of you.", Yoongi said.

He left without another word and Jin and I laughed. We entered the elevator and got down for breakfast.

~~~

We finished our breakfast then headed back upstairs to bring our bags down and check out. When I came back to my room, Yoongi wasn't there yet.

I heard another notification from my phone and found that my friends had texted me.

MESSENGER: GROUP CHAT
Solar: YahYahYahYahYah

Jinyoung: This GC is dead lol

Youngjae: You guys are disturbing me

Me: OMG Guys, it's been a long time

Solar: Yeah 😒

Jinyoung: Where are you?

Solar: Paris