•1204•

I rushed over to Yoongi's table. He looked up at me in surprise. "What brings you here?", Yoongi asked.

I was on the verge of tears. He must have sensed it since he quickly grabbed my hand and went to the elevator.

I bit my lip while we were going down to the lobby. He led me to his car then waited for me start talking.

"Yoongi, I don't know how to start.", I said. He sighed and looked at me. His eyes looked so worried. "You can start anytime.", he said.

I thought about how to start talking. "J-Jackson kissed me.", I said. Yoongi didn't look too shocked. "He liked you.", he said.

"I know and he's determined to win me over.", I said. Yoongi sighed. "I knew something like this was bound to happen. Did he say anything to you?", he asked.

I didn't want to make him more worried, if he even was, so I decided to just simplify the things Jackson said to me. "He just kept crying and said he couldn't blame me since I'm innocent.", I said.

We stayed silent for a moment before Yoongi started talking again: "Are you telling Jin hyung?", he asked. I looked down at my hands.

"I met Solbin in the elevator today. She told me that if I didn't tell her the truth, she would tell him.", I said, biting my lip afterwards.

"Wait, she knows what happened?", Yoongi asked. I nodded. "I'm not sure how or why, but she definitely knows.", I replied.

Yoongi sighed. "I didn't expect this to happen. I'm sorry for not being a good brother.", he said. I gave him a small smile, "You didn't do anything wrong."

Yoongi shook his head. "Namjoon and I had been thinking this over since the day hyung proposed to you: Jackson and Solbin are probably working together to ruin your relationship.", he said.

I looked at him in surprise. Was I dumb enough to think that Jackson was on my side?

"Wait, so Jackson is siding with Solbin?", I asked. "I'm 90% sure that that's the best reason to everything.", he replied.

I sighed. "What am I supposed to do?" Yoongi looked at me with a smile. "The Hwa Young I know would never need help.", he said.

I laughed. "For some reason, I think this time I'm gonna need help.", I said. "Namjoon and I will think of something. Right now, all you have to do is to inform hyung.", he said.

"What if he doesn't believe me?", I asked. "I highly doubt that, hyung would believe you, you're his girlfriend. Anyway, if he doesn't believe you, Namjoon and I will make sure he will believe you.", he said.

"Is it possible that Solbin had a hidden camera in the room?", I asked. "Hmm...it's possible, but I'm quite sure that Jackson told her beforehand.", Yoongi replied.

I put an arm around him then squeezed him. "What did I do in my past life to deserve someone like you?", I asked while pinching his cheeks. He glared at me.

"You should tell that to your boyfriend, I don't want people to think that we're commuting incest.", he said. I cringed. "Why would I like you? You're not my type.", I said.

"People might get the wrong idea, like what hyung might think once he finds out through Solbin. I suggest you get your butt out of this car and use your legs to go to his office.", he said. I sighed at the suggestion.

"It's not gonna work, I need an invitation to get there. Besides, I don't know the code for the private elevator.", I said. Yoongi smirked, "The code is 1204, his birthday."

I looked at him with surprise. "How come you know the password?", I asked. "I'm not the only one who knows, Namjoon does too.", he responded.

"Who else?", I asked. "Maybe your greatest enemy. Speaking of enemies, you better run to hyung's office before your enemy gets there before you.", Yoongi said, dismissing me.

I quickly opened the car door and stared running back to the building. I headed for the secret room with the elevator in it.

I placed the code, 1204, then quickly pressed Level 12. I saw someone coming inside the room so I started pressing the button that made the elevator doors close.

I saw the person before the doors closed, Solbin. I sighed in relief when I saw that the doors closed before she was able to enter.

I noticed that as I was starting to go up a few levels, I started going down again. What on earth was going on here?

The elevator doors opened again and I saw Solbin smirking at me. If I could curse right now, I would have done it in front of her face.

She stood beside me and looked at one of the buttons. "Oh, you're going to Level 12 as well?", she asked, faking her sweet voice.

I didn't reply and just waited for the elevator to start going up again. She continued to smirk at me. "You still remember where we left off with our conversation, right?", she asked. I looked at her with a face.

"Oh my, did I offend you? I was just trying to help you. I'm sure you don't want Jin oppa to break up with you, am I right?", she asked. "Who, in their right mind, would like to break up with their boyfriend?", I asked.

"Well, I think you do since you won't tell me what happened with Jackson.", she said. I gave her a death glare while she continued smirking at me.

"By the way, do you already know who Jin oppa is marrying?", she asked. "I don't of course, no one knows who they're getting married to.", I said.

"So, you don't know? I love how you're so innocent that you don't know what's happening.", she said. "What do I not know?", I asked.

The elevator door opened and Solbin smiled as she saw them open. She looked back at me,  "The only people who know who they're marrying are those who have arranged marriages."