Chapter 24 This Day Couldn't Get Any... Worse? or Better?

Harry's Pov,

A few months later

I got out of the hospital  a few days after  Lou told me he had feelings for Elise, I know it was hard for him but he met a new girl name CeCi she has brown eyes and dark brown hair and stands about 5'5".

"Harry are you almost ready to go?" Elise called me.

"Yeah" I replied and walked out of the bathroom. We are getting ready to go to dinner to celebrate the engagement of Zayn and Aly. 

"Lets go babe" I kissed her cheek and took her hand in mine before heading out our house front door. We arrived at Zayn and Alys house about 10 minutes later and knocked on the front door.

"HEY!" Veronica came rushing out and tackled Elise.

"Hey" Elise smiled.

"Hello V" I told her and she gave me a hug aswell.

"Hows the little baby?" she asked feeling Elise belly.

"The doctor said he is healthy" I told her as we walked into the house. 

"Ohh! Its a boy, how wonderful!" 

"HAZZA BEAR!" Louis yelled and tackled me.

"BOO BEAR" I shouted and wrapped my arms around him.

"Hey guys!" Niall and Zayn said.

"I haven't seen you in forever!" Liam said.

"Because yesterday is forever?" I laughed.

"It is when we use to spend everyday together!" I laughed.

"Guess what everyone" I smiled, "It's a girl!" Everyone cheered and gave me and Elise hugs.

"What are you all doing for valentines day tomorrow?" Dillon asked.

"It's a secret" I smirked, and Lou smiled at me knowing my plan.

We all sat down to a wonderful chinese dinner.

"What should we do now?" Zayn asked after we eat. 

"Kareoke!" I shouted and all the girls and Dillon sighed. I guess it is pretty hard to beat professional singers at kaeroke. I laughed internally and then thought of something else... 

"What about movie night?" I asked and everyone agreed, we all  suggested movies and it came down to Paranormal Activity 3, one of Elise least favorites. She gets so scared but I think its funny and I like it because she hides herself in me and I love to be close to her. We all sat down and Niall went to make some popcorn with Megan and CeCi sat down on the floor with Lou while we all claimed seats.

"Come here babe" I pulled Elise into my lap.

"I hate you guys for making me watch this!" I laughed and pushed my lips to hers.

"Hey no PDA!" Louis and CeCi yelled at the same time.

This just caused me to chuckle and for Elise and I to kiss more, which I didn't mind. I could kiss her for eternity or untill my lips fell off, the feeling of her warm lips on mine is all I would ever need. 

Niall and Megan came back in with the popcorn and Niall took a seat with Veronica and Megan with Dillon and Liam popped the movie in and sat down with Danielle in his lap. 

When it came to the bloody marry part Elise got extra scared and ended up running out of the room. I followed her and took her in my arms and picked her up. 

"Shhh it's okay baby, we don't have to watch it we can stay in here till its over." I wispered to her and kissed her temple. The feeling of her body on mine was nice and warm, I loved it.