Chapter 22 Tears shed and Blood loss

Harry's Pov,

The kiss was magical, after these few months I have finally felt the touch of her lips on mine sending sparks and chills through my body, I Harry Styles could not love anyone more than I do Elise.

"I love you" I wispered to her as we pulled away.

"I love you more" I cuped her face and pulled our lips together once again fitting them together like a puzzle. As we pulled away I pulled out the necklace I gave her months ago, I always carry it with me. She turned around and lifted her hair for me to lock it back around her neck.

"You carry it?" she asked me.

"Always, everywhere since I found it on the kitchen counter with that note, I always carry it with me" She kissed me again and I heard a chorus of awwwwws.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW you guys are so cute!" Megan squealed and I laughed and wrapped my arm around Elise's waist.

"LETS GO SWIMMING!" Louis shouted running toard the ocean.

"LAST ONE THERE IS A ROTTEN POTATO!" Niall screamed picking up Veronica and running toward the water.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN PUT ME DOWN THIS ISNTANT" she yelled but he didn't listen.

Zayn and Aly were splashing in the water and Louis, Eleanor, Liam and Danielle were playing with a beach ball.

"Common babe" I asked her grabbing her hand pulling her toward the water.

"Lets see who can swim the fastest!" Elise suggested to all of us.

"YES!" Liam screamed.

"I can't swim" Zayn frowned.

"I will stay with you Zayny poo!" Aly said to him.

"Okay lets just swim out!"

"Oh Elise, after this we are going on a date" I winked at her.

"Who says?" she asked me trying to keep a straight face.

"Your boyfriend" I hugged her.

"I don't recall having a boyfriend" she raised her eyebrows and I frowned.

"YOU NEVER ASKED HER HARRY!" Lou shouted at me.

"Will you, Elise Janet Curwood, be my amazing girlfriend that I promise to love and tease and kiss and make love too?"

"OKAY TMI!" Niall shouted.

"Yes" she laughed and kissed me.

"OKAY LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!"

"I will be the judge!" Zayn told us.

"OKAY!" we all chorused.

"On your marks, get set, go!" we all swam as fast as we could out as far as we could. 

"Wait I don't think we should go any further, there are sharks out that way" Megan said worried.

"Oh come on, is Megy afraid of a little sharky" Niall laughed.

"Oh come on Meg!" Dillon said.

"I agree with her" Elise told them.

"HELP HELP ME, HELP!" I screamed. "SHARK!" 

"HARRY!" Elise swam to me and I started laughing.

"HARRY THAT WAS TERRIBLE IF YOU HAD GOTTEN HURT I DON'T KNOW WHAT ID DO" she slapped me.

"I love you so much and if I lost you I don't think I could live" Elise started to cry.

"I'm sorry baby, I love you soo much and if anything happened to you I would kill myself." I told her and pulled her in for a passionate kiss.