Chapter 15 YOU IDIOT HARRY

Harry's Pov, 

I got back to the hospital as fast as I could and I ran in. Everyone was gathered around Elise her still in the coma.

"I thought you said she was waking up!" I shouted.

"She did" Niall said calmly.

"You weren't here" Eleanor said.

"She passed back out, cause she didn't see you here" Liam said.

I pulled on my hair and sat down. I AM AN IDIOT! Why the hell did I leave.

"Hello" The Doctor said walking in. "She just passed out, she is not in the coma any more" he said and we all had a sigh of relief. 

"She was probably, most likely sad about what happened" He said and walked back out.

Elise's Pov

I was starting to wake up in a bright white room.

Beep Beep Beep Beep

I turn my head a little and see a heart rate monitor. I feel something in my hands and turn and look the other direction. Harry. I squease his hand.

"Elise" He jumps up.

"ary" I say trying to say Harry but not getting it out.

"Babe" He kisses be on the forehead and I feel something hit my face. He is crying, tears of joy maybe.

"Let me go get a nurse" He says walking out.

"NURSE" I hear him yell and a nurse runs in.

"Hello Elise dear how are you feeling?" She asks giving me a sip of water.

"Like crap" I say.

"I will go get the doctor he has some things he needs to tell you.

"Harry, you werent here before" I said frowning and then he frowns.

"I'm sorry baby, I just needed to get out" He squeased my hand as the Doctor walked in.

"Harry, your name is it boy?" The Doctor said.

"Yes Doctor" Harry said holding onto my hand.

"I have some things to talk about with the pacient if you could leave" He asked and Harry went to get up but I grabbed his hand.

"No" I said sternly.

"Babe he wants me to leave" 

"No, Harry can hear what ever you have to say"

"Fine" the Doctor said conitinuing. "You suffered some broken ribs and a punctured lung, which we fixed, some internal bleeding and bruising and some head trauma, but you should be fine in a couple weeks."

"What about the baby, is the baby okay" I asked the Doctor.

"I am afraid the baby didn't make it" The Doctor said and I burst into tears and I tried to hug Harry but he got up and ran out.

Harry's Pov,

"I am afraid the baby didn't make it". Possibly the worst words I have ever heard in my life. I couldn't take it this is too much. I ran out of the hospital and into the nearest club and took 2 shots.

They burned down my throat and I asked for 2 more.

"2 more" I said and the bartender handed them to me.

"Beer" I asked and drank that. I kept drinking beer after beer after beer. I finally got up from where I was sitting I spotted some hot chick dancing with some of her friends.