Chapter 19 I love you?

Elise's Pov,

"Wake up Ed!" I yelled and laughed as he jerked awake. We fell asleep on the couch last night watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

"Wheres the fire?" he asks jumping.

"No fire, just morning" I went into the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Mmmmm bacon" he says walking in.

"I love bacon!" I smile and continue cooking it and then grabbing the eggs from the fridge.

"You look cute with bed hair" Ed says laughing and I run into the bathroom and fix my hair.

"Haha very funny" I say sticking my tongue out at him and I go back to making eggs. "Scambled or overeasy?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter" He smiled. "You doing anything today?" He asked me.

"Nope" I popped the p.

"Well I just have a radio interview and then the rest of the day free if you want to do something?"

"Sure" I smile and put the food on two plates and hand him his and we go sit down in the living room.

I sit sideways criss cross so I am facing Ed.

"Ed, do you think I should just forget about Harry and just move on?" I ask him.

"I think you should follow you're heart" Cause that helps...

"That doesn't help" I laugh. "I love him, I do, but I feel like he will just hurt me again, and this time I wouldn't be able to stand back up if he knocks me down"

"I think you should atleast see what he has to say" he told me.

"I want to start over with him, be friends again, best friends like the old days"

"Then you should tell him that"

"I will when they get bacl, thanks Ed" I hug him.

"No problem sweet cheeks" he kissed me on the cheek and I blush a little. "I have to go now but come to my house around 1? We could go swimming or something?"

"Sure" we put the dishes in the sink. "See you then" we hugged and he kissed my head and then he left. I smiled to myself.

My phone went off playing 'Up All Night' my favorite song by my boys, you know after talking to Ed I feel so much better.

"Hello" I spoke into the phone.

"Hey Elie!" It's Lou.

"LOU LOU!" I screamed.

"How are you?" he asked me.

"Actually, a lot better, I was hanging out with Ed and he made me feel a lot better we talked about Harry and stuff and I feel like now that I talked about it, I am better"

"Thats great! We will be home in 2 months so don't miss me too much"

"Oh Lou, I miss you tons, I want to hug my Boo! I wana talk to everyone else put me on speaker!"

"Okay" 

"Hey Elise!" I heard everyone shout.

"Hey everyone I miss you loads! I am so bored without you guys, I resorted to Ed Sheeran! But he is cool, me and him have become great friends."

"Thats good, we miss you too El!" Liam said.

"Lee make sure you go all Daddy Direction on them if they get into michief!"

"Pshh us no way!" Dillon said.

"Right, just be a good boy Dill!"

"I will mommy!"