Chapter 17 He did it again.

Elise's Pov,

It has been a week since the boys left and I can't wait to see them. Today I am hanging out with Eleanor, Danielle, Alyssa, Megan, Dillon and Veronica. We are all going to Super Adventure Land theme park, today is a very nice day, for England weather. It is sunny and warm and beautiful (A/N with a chance of a shower of cunts. Just had to add that in there for Niall). 

"Were going to SUPER ADVENTURE LAND!" I shouted while in the car. I have been feeling a lot better lately and I have been eating and getting out and doing my job at work. 

"Calm down Elie we are almost there" Veronica said.

"Turn on the radio!" I shout to Megan.

She turned on the radio just in time to hear Harry's solo in What Make You Beautiful.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip you're hair gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell, you don't know, you don't know your beautiful"

We all sang along and after that song Stand up came on and we sang so loud and then we arived at SUPER ADVENTURE LAND!

"LETS GO GUYS" I yelled pulling them along.

"What should we go on first?" Aly asked jumping up and down along with me.

"THE FREAKING MUSIC EXPRESS!" Veronica, Dillon and Megan all shouted at the same time and we all darted over to wait in line.

"OH MY GOD" A girl about 15 screamed and ran over to us.

"You guys are One Directions girlfriends!" She smiled

"Hi" Danielle said.

"Hi" Eleanor said to the girl aswell.

"Could I get a picture will all of you?"

"Sure" Aly said and we all stood with the girl and took the picture.

"What is your name?" I asked her.

"Katie" She smiled. Then Eleanors phone rang.

"Hey Lou" She said and Katie screamed.

"OH MY GOD IS THAT LOUIS!" We all laughed at her enthusiasm.

Eleanor's Pov,

We were talking to Katie and my phone rang.

"Hey Lou" I said into the phone.

"Hey babe" He said.

"OH MY GOD IS THAT LOUIS!" Katie screamed geting a laugh from Lou.

"You with a fan?" He asked.

"Yeah we decided to go to Super Adventure Land and we ran into a fan." I explained.

"Want me to talk to her?" He asked.

"Sure, Hey katie do you want to talk to him?" I asked

Louis' Pov,

"Who you talking to Lou?" Harry asked me.

"I called Eleanor now I am talking to a fan she met" I explained.

"Hi Katie" I said into the phone.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I am talking to you this is like my dream."

"Thats sweet, we love to talk to our fans" I smiled even though she can't see me.

"How is you're day?" She asked me, we love when the fans ask us how we are or something like that.

"Very good, how about you?"