Chapter 23 I Promise

Harry's Pov,

"Harry, I just needed to tell you, but I don't plan on doing anythign about it, I would never want to hurt you Haz."

"Thanks Lou, you would really do that for me?"

"Anything, you guys are perfect together and I know how much you love eachother, I just have to deal with it, I promise as long as you two are together and happy" I smiled, I really do have an amazing best friend, band mate and brother. 

"I'm sorry Lou" I tried to hug him and he hugged back.

"So when can I get outa this joint?" I asked him.

"Tomorrow, but you will be on crutches for a while" he told me.

"Knock knock" Elise said walking into the room.

"Hey babe" she came over to the side of the bed. 

"I'm gunna go, do stuff, yeah" Lou said walking out.

"How are you feeling baby?" she asked me.

"Better now that your here" I smiled kissing her cheek.

"Cheesy" she laughed,"I like cheese, especially on pizza" I laughed.

"Come here" I patted the empty space on the bed next to me.

"I don't want to hurt you" she frowned.

"I just want you baby, I need you" I pulled her down and she crawled into bed and I covered us with the blanket and she layed her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms tightly around her and kissed her hair. "Never leave me" I hugged her tight and she lifted her head to face me.

"Never again" she crushed her lips to mine and she bit my bottom lip and I granted her entrance and I pulled her close to me.

"I can't even tell you how much you mean to me Elise, how much I love you and how much I need you and couldn't live without you" she pecked me.

"Harry, I just want to know what happened, why did you kiss that girl?"

"She came on to me, she forced it and the paps got it but didn't tell the whole story, I pushed her off I promise, and I am so sorry baby for everything I put you through, I don't deserve you, but I need you"

"Harry, I don't like when we fight, I just want to stay cuddled with you forever and never have any worries, and be best friends that are in love." she smiled.

"Me too" I kissed her nose.

"Harry, would you want to have kids?" she asked me.

"I would love kids, why do you want to try to make another?" I winked at her.

"Yes" she smiled. "I think you would be a good dad" she drew circles on my stomach on my shirt.

"I think you would be a hot mommy" I told her and she playfully slapped my arm. "A very good mommy" I added. 

She layed her head back down on my chest, "I love these moments" I told her, "when we just talk about things and cuddle, I can't tell you how empty I felt without you thoes few months.

"I'm sorry I put you through that when I refused to listen to what you had to say" she frowned.

"I have you now, and i'm sorry for the pain you went through, I never want anything to hurt you again" I kissed her face all over.

She fell asleep clamping onto me with my arms around her and holding her tight, scared someone will take her away from me. A tear escapted my eyes thinking of her leaving me, or going to Lou, I just want her to be happy.

"What wrong?" she stirred and wiped my tear away.

"If I ever lost you, if someone ever took you away from me again, I don't think I could handle it again" I sighed. 

"Nothing is going to take me away from you anymore, I promise nothing, I need you Hazza." Hse flipped over to lay on her stomach with her head on my chest and her arms wrapped around me with mine around her. It was just the best moment of my life. She fell asleep and I kissed her gently and I driffted off.

___________

Short chapter I know.... but  I figured you would want something so yeah...

Hey ask me questions guys! I think it would be cool if you asked some things :) so here it is bye!