Chapter 5 But I was gunna ask her that...

Hey people! 

so heres chapter 5!

Chapter 5,

Elise's Pov, 

We continued the game of truth or dare, it is my turn to choose!

"Harry! Truth or Dare?" I asked him with a wide grin on my face.

"Dare!" He responds with excitement.

"I dare you too-" I am cut off by Louis wispering something in my ear. "Drink toilet water!"

"EWWWWW" Everyone chorused as Meg and Aly walk into my apartment. They have keys because I really trust them!

"Aly, Meg, we are playing truth or dare!"

"Oh whos turn is it?" Meg asks, "Oh and Dillon is coming over too!"

"Cool, hes a cool dude" Liam says.

"It's Harry's turn and he has to drink toilet water"  

They both laugh and the doorbell rings.

"DILLON" Meg shouts and runs to the door. "We are playing truth or dare come sit!"

"Okay, whos turn is it?"

"Harry has to drink toilet water" Louis and Niall explain at the same time.

"WHAT IF I REFUSE?" Harry asks.

"We should have a backup if they dont wana do it they have to do something else" Zayn says.

"Yeah what about, at the end whoever doesn't they have to sleep in the shower!"

"Yes! Wait are you guys staying over?" I asked 

"SLEEPOVER" Louis shouts.

"Okay okay I will drink the toilet water!"

Liam gets up and grabs the plastic cup I had and goes to the bathroom and gets some toilet water and brings it back. 

"lets count down! 1-2-3 GO!

"THAT WAS NASTY" Harry yells and runs to the kitchen sink and runs his mouth under the foucet.

"Okay whos next hmmm, Meg! Truth or Dare?"

"DARE!" She screetches.

"I dare you to prankcall walgreens and ask them if they have pregnancy test and say cause you just had sex with your boyfriend without a condom, in a weird voice like a snoty one!"

"Okay, that will be funny" She looks up the walgreens number and dialls it and puts it on speaker.

"Hello Walgreens, John speaking, how may I help you"

"OHHH EMMM GEEE do you guys have pregnancy test?"

"Yes we do"

"Me and my boyfriend just tots had awesome sex without a condom and I will need one" She said in the weirdest voice I have ever heard. Everyone was ROFLing LITERALLY in silent laughter.

"Would you like to have it sent to you house?" The Walgreens guy asked.

"Oh my gawd the sex we had was totally awesome we should all have a 3 some" She continued.

"Watch him hang up" Liam wispers trying to hold in his laughs.

The guy John continued "Are you hot?"

"I am sexy!" Meg said almost bursting with laughter while Dillon was on the floor laughing his face beat red.

"I would love to have a 3 some with you I will be right there, where are you"