Chapter 2 Leave me alone, you broke a big promise

Elise Pov, 

So you should know some things about me, it is a little over a year after Harry left and never made contact with me. I am proud of him but the pain will never go away. I love him, and always will. So my name is Elise I am 18 years old now, I live in London, England, I am 5 feet 4 inches tall, I have emerald green eyes, just like Harry. I wear girly clothes a lot but I also go for casual skinny jeans and a t-shirt sometimes. I use simple makeup and I have Long Brown wavy hair. I am curently single after a bad breakup with Chris, my ex. Chris cheated on me with my best friend Amy. That's why I moved to London. So that's my life right now.

I have already met 2 girls at my apartment biulding. I have lived here for a month so far and I love it. 

"You ready to go to the mall Elie?" Meg asked me, one of the girls I met.

Aly and Meg are awesome, we all have the same interest and they know my whole story, about Chris and Harry. They are both MEGA One Direction fans.

"YES! I need a new top and some jeans, but don't ask why! Just feel like some new clothes!"

"Lez go!" Aly said

Aly is 5'2" she is amazing and fun loving, creative, she has long blond curly hair and bright blue eyes.

Megan has short black dyed hair she is 5'6", fun loving, kind, sweet, with brown eyes.

All of us are 18. YAY!

"Okay so girls the plan is to go shopping, grab some food at Nandos, then come back here to my place for a movie night!"

"Yes, a girls night out! Or in since we are going to be inside your place... You know what never mind lets go.

We walked out the apartment and got into my bright red convertible, it was a gift from my parents, before they past away in a plane crash 1 year ago. Life is getting better now with Meg and Aly, they have been incredible in making me forget all the bad things that have happened in my life. Meg is dating  Dillon, he is really good to her and I get on well with him too.

"Okay so we have to go to Forever 21 first!" I anounce.

"Kk then we have to go to jack wills, I want to get Dillon something for his Birthday on sunday."' Meg anounced.

"Okay sounds good" Aly said.

I turned the radio on.

"REALLY? This has to play" Another World by One Direction came on.

"Oh come on, Elie" Meg says.

"I'm sorry but when I hear there songs it gets me down"

"We understand" Aly says.

When we got to the mall we headed straight to F21 and I bought a skirt and a cute crop top.

"Done? Lets go to Jack Wills now" Meg asks and states.

"Kks" I say

We got to jack wills and we all seperated. 

It has been 15 minutes and I go to find the girls when I get a text from my aunt, asking how London is. Before I can hit send and reply I run into someone.

"Ohhh, sorry, my bad I was looking at my phone." I haven't seen the persons face but I am pretty sure it is a guy with brown curls, and rather tall.

"No its all my fault, sorry wasn't paying attention to where I was walking" He offers his hand to help me up.

Our eyes meet. OH. MY. GOD.

"Elie?"

"Harry?"