Chapter 12 "Would you do me the honors and..."

Elise's Pov, 

I ran into my room and cried into my pillow. There was a nock at the door.

"GO AWAY!" I shouted.

"Let us in its Zayn, Louis, Liam and Niall!"

I unlocked the door for them.

"Harry never dated caroline" Louis huged me.

"He was just hanging out with an old friend." Niall reasured me.

Niall's Pov,

Harry told us why he went out with Caroline, He is planning something special for Elise birthday and she was helping. We covered for him.

"Really?" She sniffled. 

"Really" Zayn kissed her cheek.

I walked over to her and gave her a big huge Horan Hug.

"He would never cheat on you, Harry isn't what the press make him out to be he loves you and the baby" Liam smiled kissing her forehead.

"You should go talk to him he is in your room crying his eyes out, and Harry rarely crys" Louis laughed.

Elise got up and walked into hers and Harry's room and shut the door, we all crept up to the door and put out ears on it to listen, cause we are a sneaky bunch.

Ohh do I smell food! I ran away from the door while the others stayed their. 

I got the door and it was Veronica, Aly, Meg, and Dillon with pizzas!

"Hey guys, Elie just got in a fight with Harry but they are sorting it out right now, he wasn't cheating" I showed them the magazine and we went into the kitchen.

"FOOD!" I yelled to everyone and Liam, Louis and Zayn trampled in.

Harry's Pov,

I can't believe what the press did! I was not cheating! I was asking Caroline for help with her birthday surprise!

"Harry" I heard the door open.

"Elise, I swear I didn't cheat on you" I wiped the tears away from my face.

"I know, I love you"

"I love you more" I kissed her and sparks flew like every time we kiss, it is pure magic! I really love her. I lifted her shirt up and kissed her belly.

"And I love the baby" She smiled and huged me and I held her to me and we just had a nice hug for a few minutes.

Then I heard someone yell "Food"

"You hungry?" I asked her.

"Starved" She smiled and we walked out into the kitchen and saw everyone eating pizza.

"Meg, Aly, Dillon, Veronica!" Elise smiled and ran up to them and hugged them.

"How are you doing?" Veronica asked.

"Good, we went to the Doctors yesterday and its a boy" She smiled and they hugged.

"I am not gunna eat pizza, I will have some vegetables and some chicken, gotta eat healthy for the baby" Elise smiled and opened the fridge pulling some food out and cooked it. I took a slice of pizza and ate it.

"So when are you guys going to tell the public?" Niall asked.

"I don't know, maybe our interview with Alan Carr?" I asked Elise.

"Whenever you are ready" She smiled and sat down with her food.

"Okay so when we do our Chatty Man interview I will have you come and we can tell everyone" I smiled and kissed her cheek.