Chapter 10 "You are pregnant"

Harry's Pov

Last night I made a doctors apointment for today for Elise and I to go and see what a doctor says, if she is really pregnant or not. I am waiting for her to come home from work right now. Earlier today I had a few interviews asking me about her and if we were dating which I confirmed.

"Haz I'm home" She walked into our room. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her from her back and kissed down her neck.

"How was work?" I asked her.

"Good"

"What did you do?"

"I designed a new shirt, it is one shoulder with sequins." I smiled.

"You can quit, I make enough for the both of us"  I kissed her.

"No, no, I need a job, I can't rely on you for money, plus I like my job" She kissed me.

"Ready to go?" I asked her.

"Let me just clean up and change" She walked into the bathroom and I followed. She held up 2 tops.

"Green or blue?" She asked.

"Blue" She took her work shirt off and replaced it with her blue one. Then she started fixing her makeup.

"Why do you wear makeup?" I asked her.

"I'm not pretty without it" That is so not true.

"Come on you're beautiful without it" I turned her around to face me.

"No! Now let me finish!"

"No! Don't wear it! Please for me?" I begged.

"No! Why do you care so much!"

"Because your beautiful just the way you are" I smiled at her.

"Ahhh fine, just don't go all Bruno Mars on me! I like you as Haz not Bruno Mars!"

"Good I like me as Haz too" I kissed her on the lips.

"lettuce leaf!" She shouted and we ran out the door and hoped in my car. Last night I reasured her I wouldn't ever leave her, and I would stand by and help with the baby. That cheered her up a lot more.

"The doctor will see you now" A nurse walked over to us and led us into an office.

"Ahhh, Hello.... Elise, I am doctor Shwarts."

"Hi" She said.

"Hello" I said.

"Could you go pee in this cup for me?" The doctor asked. She grabbed the cup and the nurse directed her to the bathroom.

"Hey, your Harry Styles aren't you?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah, please don't tell anyone about this"

"Sure, I respect your privacy. Can I have an autograph for my daughter? She absolutely loves you!"

"Sure" I smiled and he handed me a paper and pen.

"Back" Elise said walking through the door and handed the doctor the cup.

"Okay this is all we need for now, we will run the test and call you tomorrow"

"Thanks" We both said and walked out.

"OH MY GOD ITS HARRY STYLES EEEP" I heard someone screech.

"Hi" I walked over holding Elie's hand.

"I love you soo much!" The fan said with a smile on her face. "Can I get a picture?" She asked.

"Sure babe" She handed Elise her camera.