Chapter 1 I Thought Love Was Forever?

Elise's Pov

Today Harry is leaving me, I am so depressed right now. Harry is my only friend that I love with all my heart. I can't keep him back, he deserves to follow his dreams. I have to stay strong and not cry, for him. For Harry. For Hazza. He invited me over to his house today to say my final goodbyes.

"I am gunna miss you Elie" He said with a tear streaming down his face.

"Not as much as me, you" Screw this I can't hold back the tears.

"Don't cry babe" he says wiping my tears away with his thumb.

"I should say the same to you" 

We walk back in the house and he grabs the last of his things. He plops it into the car trunk.

"I promise to stay in contact and call you everyday and skype you, I love you Elie"

I jump into his arms and hug him so tightly.

"We have to go Harry" his mom calls to him.

"Alright"

"Bye" 

"Bye" I say hugging him again. We release and he gets into the car. I know he said we will keep in contact but, I probably will never see him again.

And I was right, it was now a month later and he never once called me, at all, ever. I cried for days on end, the guy I was completely in love with broke a promise. The biggest part is, yeah we were dating but, I never told him I loved him.