She's a Cornshucker, a Real ButtFucker.

Okay, so guns n roses has a really rare song called Cornshucker, and well, it's amazing, I'll copy the lyrics at the end my loves.

✓°€÷¶¢¶'=€°€=¢{¶¢¶'×|÷ππ¶'∆~∆}¥{

      Skye's POV

    After Duff and I situated ourselves, we took the ticket from the cop, who also happened to take a picture. Probably to submit to the newspaper.

    I went into the store, because I still needed tampons, and I'm sure I was still blushing like a tomato. I can't believe we got caught! It will probably be all over the front page tommorow. I'll be labeled the village whore.

    I found what I needed, and took it up to the register, paying for it before briskly walking back out to the car.

    When I got in, Duff was visibly pissed off, and I grabbed his hand, but he pulled his away. "What's wro-" Duff glared at me, "Don't fucking talk to me, if you hadn't been such a slut this wouldn't have happened!"

     My eyes started to water, and I looked away, he backed out if the parking lot, and started back home. "You have no fucking excuse to cry, it's your fault, my dicks gonna be All over the paper and TV, and you don't even care!"

     I didn't say anything, but I bit my lip to hold back the tears. "Put your God damn seat belt on before you get me another fucking ticket!"

    "Stop fucking yelling at me Duff!" I looked at him, and started to sob. "Let me the fuck out of the car, now!" He didn't stop the car, and I punched the dash, leaving a crack. "What the fuck, you crazy bitch!"

     I looked at him, "It's my fucking car dumbass, now let me out!" He slammed on the breaks, and I got out, slamming the car door.

      Duff drove away, and I sat on the bench, starting to cry. I knew what I needed, there was a reason I told Duff to stop here. My brother leaves here, I want a fix. I walked to the apartment, and banged on the door.

      My brother finally answered the door, and he smirked, "Your little boyfriend piss you off again, need a fix?" I nodded and went into the apartment.

     Izzy's POV

     I was strumming on my guitar, which was in my lap. Steven was asleep beside me, his blonde hair flowing all around his head. He was gorgeous, and I couldn't help but look at him.

    I was in the middle of looking at Steven, when I heard a door slam, and someone violently rummaging through the fridge. I walked out, and saw Duff, he looked absolutely fucking livid.

    "Duff what's wrong?" Duff glared at me, "Skyelar is a fuckin' whore, and got me a ticket, and my dick all over the front page!"

      "What, I'm confused Duff, sit down and explain." Duff sighed and flopped down into a kitchen chair.

   "So, I had to take her to the store to get tampons, and she decided to suck my dick before we went in because she owed me for making her breakfast. A cop caught us in the middle of it, and snapped a picture, before he gave me a ticket. "

     I almost laughed,that's why Duff was so pissed, "Don't you think she's embarrassed? Her face is goin' to be in the papers too, and she will be labeled a whore by everyone. She doesn't need that from you too. Shit happens, now get your panties out of a wad and go get her."

    Duff sighed, taking a slug from the vodka bottle, "I don't fuckin'know where she is, she made me let her out of the car. " I sighed and face palmed. "Duff you are stupid, we need to find her."