Flat Hair, Don't Care

Izzy stradlin is my spirit animal you guys, and he's sexy as hell ♡♡♡

Skyelars Pov.

  "Hmmm the way you acted earlier, I don't know.." I said teasingly and then kiss his cheek.  He frowns and gently places his hands on my hips. "Pleaasseeeee?"

    He pouts slightly and looks down at me, giving me sad eyes, "Plus I want my girl to make an appearance." I chuckle, "Who says I'm your girl?" He smiles, "Well, nobody I guess.. but do you wanna be?"

    I nod and kiss him deeply, then pull away, "This can be our first official date?" He nods and chuckles, "Of course baby."

   Duff starts leaving soft kisses up and down the side of my neck and rubbing my sides gently. I chuckle and put my hands on his, "I need to go get dressed." He frowns, "Noooo you look even better undressed."

   I smack his arm, "You are such a pervert!" I laugh and then smirk at him. He bites his lip as I walk over to him slowly, swishing my hips back and forth. I stand as close as I can to him and kiss up his neck until I get to his ear. Once I get to his ear I reach down and Palm him through his jeans, giving him a hard on, then I whisper,  "Phsych!" Before running out of the door and down the stairs. "Baby you can't leave me like thiiisss!" He whines and I giggle.

   Once I get down stairs I see Axl and Slash,  they look at me oddly and Axl says, "What did you do to him?"

    I smirk and shrug, then I see slash point behind me and next thing I know, Duff has me thrown over his shoulder. I punch at his back and he just carries me up stairs  like I weigh nothing.

   "Put me down you ass!" I yell and he chuckles, "Really? I'm the ass? You left me with a huge boner!" I giggle and he sits me down on the bed.  He crawls above me and pins my arms with his hands, and my legs with his. "What are you doing?"

    He smirks and then suddenly starts to tickle me, I am literally one of the most ticklish people in the world, so this was not a good thing. 

     I squealed and started to squirm.  "Duff stop it!" He smirked and whispered, "Only if you promise,  to never ever leave me like that again." I nod and yell, "I won't  ever ever ever leave you like that again! "

    He kissed me before letting me up and smirks, "Go get dressed, me, you, Alex, and the rest of the guys are going out in an hour." My mouth fell open, "An hour! I haven't even showered yet Duff!" He chuckles, "You better hurry then baby, meet you at my car in an hour." He walked me to his bedroom door and then kissed my cheek, before closing his door.

   I sighed and then knocked on Duffs door. "Duff, I need you to drive me and Alex to our apartment! " he opens the door and smiles, "Okay baby, let me get a shirt." He walks in, grabs his keys, grabs a shirt, and a pack of cigarettes. 

      I smile and laugh when he comes out he yells, "ANYONE RIDING TO SKYES APARTMENT, MEET ME AT MY CAR IN FIVE MINUTES!" He grabs my hand and looks down at me. He looked very handsome, he was wearing a pair of black leather pants, a loose white button up, and black boots. His hair wasn't teased like normal and I smiled.  "Honey, your hair is a little flat." I grabbed a piece and curled it around my finger. He chuckles and looked at me, "And so is yours."

    I grabbed his hand and walked out to my car, grabbing my cigarettes out of my passenger seat.  He grumbled something along the lines of, "People are so fucking stupid, my poor baby's car."

   Duffs Pov

  I hate people sometimes, what was the point of messing up Skyes car, but then again, if they hadn't vandalized it, she wouldn't have came back, and she wouldn't be here with me right now, about to go on a date. I smile once she gets her cigarettes and wrap my arm around her shoulders. "Skye, you know you are beautiful,  right?" She blushes and shrugs,  "Well, I'm not really that pretty."  I gasp,  "You are literally, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

    I smile and lean down,  pressing my lips to hers. He almost instantly kisses me back, causing me to smile.

     We stopped kissing when we hear someone clear their throat.  I looked back and saw slash with Alex, he was smirking and pointed at my hair, "Bro, you look like a really tall, really buff chick with your hair like that." I chuckled and then cleared my throat, before saying in the most womanly voice I could, "Well thank ya' sweet cheeks, I really tried today." Skyelar was laughing her ass off and then said, "Well looks like I had sex with a woman who has a dick." I busted out laughing and held her close, slash was just shaking his head in disappointment, and Alex was laughing softly.

    Skyelar opens the passenger door and lets Alex and Slash in, since my car is a two-door. Then she bent over to adjust the seat and I sneaked up behind her, and smacked her ass gently, causing her to look back at me and wink, before getting into the car.

   This is gonna be a crazy night.

●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Sorry that I dont update every day, I don't have Wi-Fi at my house, so I just write chapters and post them when I can.