Vodka and Sexy Cars

The picture above is Izzy stradlin ♡ and the picture under that is Duffs Corvette.

Skyelars pov

   After I finished talking to Alex about slash asking her out,  I walked over and sat by Duff. He took a big swig of vodka and then smiled at me, "Want some?" I nod softly and smile, "Sure, why the hell not

." He hands me the bottle and I take a small sip, I'm personally not big on straight vodka.

   Duff smirked and then says quite loudly,  "I'm pretty sure I've seen nuns take bigger shots than that." I smirked and took a bigger drink, almost the same as he had, and made a face. He then took the bottle and downed what was left,  which was about a fifth of the bottle. I sighed,  "Whatever you show off." I giggled and leaned my ead on his shoulder, my head was spinning a little. He played with my hair and I smiled softly.

Duffs pov

  God damn she's beautiful, she's funny, and she has a great personality.  I start playing with her hair and she snuggles slightly closer to me. I decide to make the most of it and lean down,  kissing her softly.  She didn't even hesitate, she kissed me back and put a hand on my cheek. I pulled away and grinned at her.

Skyelars pov

    I was blushing like a maniac. He just kissed me, and I just kissed him back. I felt huge butterflies and nerves. He just grinned at me and I smiled. "Hey Duff,  wanna go for a ride in on your car?" By now I was too tipsy to remember that you weren't supposed to drink and drive.  He smirks and chuckles, "Sure, maybe I'll get to ride in something other than my car." He winked and I shoved him slightly. "In your dreams." He smiles, "Tonight it probably will be." I punched his shoulder slightly, "Shut up you pervert!" 

   He told slash that we were going for a car ride, and slash smirked," You two have fun." Duff winked and wrapped his long arm around my waist, and lead me out to his corvette.

[The car below is his corvette]

  "God this car is sexy." I mumble under my breath. He smirks, "Almost as sexy as you." I blush, "Shut up Duff." He opens my door for me and I get in, running my hands along the Brown leather. He gets in and starts the car, playing some music softly.

   He starts the engine and it purrs softly,  but with a strength to it as well. He looks back and backs out of the bar, getting in the interstate. I hold one of his hands as he drives, he smiles and pulls off at a secluded beach. "Duff the view is beautiful." He nods and lifts up the arm rest, so I can scoot closer to him. I scoot over and my body is pressed against his side, with his arms wrapped around me.  "So, where are you from?" He says softly, "Well I grew up in a hell hole town in missouri, I left as soon As as I turned eighteen." He nods and plays with my hair, "Have you ever had sex before?" He says very quietly. I shudder and look away, "Technically I have, but I didn't want to." He instantly looks away, "I didn't mean to bring  that memory back." I shrug, "It's fine Duff." I lean up and kiss him softly. He smiles and kisses me back, placing a hand on my hip, and one on my cheek.

   I place one of my hands in his hair as he deepens the kiss. He pulls me up on his lap so that I'm straddling him and he puts both of his hands on my hips. He pulls away to breath, panting softly and leaving kisses down my neck, causing me to groan very softly. Duff smirks and sucks on that spot, leaving a dark purple mark, and causing me to moan.

WARNING THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER IS SMUT AVERT YOUR VIRGIN EYES UNLESS YOU WANT TO READ! CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

   I started to move my hips against his, which causes caused him to let out a deep, sexy groan. I felt his hardness poking at my thigh and he whispered, "We should take this to a bed.." I nod and get off of his lap, biting my lip. I place my hand on his thigh as he drives towards his apartment,  well the bands apartment.   While he is driving I smirk and keep my hand very close to his erection, and occasionally brush my fingers over it teasingly,  until we arrive at the apartment.

   Duff grabs my hand and leads me into the apartment. We go in quietly,  since everyone is asleep, and get to his room. He closes and locks the door, smirking at me.  I chuckle and just to tease him, I  take my shirt off, and my pants, leaving me in my black lace bra and panties. His eyes go wide and he pulls his pants off, along with his shirt, leaving him in boxers.

   I bite my lip and walk over to him, kissing him passionately, tangling my hands into his blonde hair.  He puts his hands under my thighs and lifts me up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he carries me to the bed, while our  tongues fight for dominance.

  He lays me down on the bed, crawling over me and kissing up and down my neck, leaving little love bites all over my neck and chest. He reaches back and unclips my bra. I sit up so he can pull it off, he pulls it away and throws it somewhere before kissing me once again. I gasp when he takes one of my breasts into his large hand  and starts to massage it. He leans down and runs his tongue around my nipple on my other breast,  causing me to moan and tugs on his hair. He leaves hickeys all around that breast before switching and doing the same to the other.  By now I was a moaning mess,  and the moisture between my legs had grown considerably.  He reached down and slipped a hand under the waist band of my panties, running his large finger over my clit. "Oh Duff.." I moaned softly.

   He smirked and rubbed faster,  bringing me closer to an orgasm,  "Duff don't stop! It feels so good! " I moan, but then he stops suddenly, and sits uppulling my panties off with his teeth. I blush as he leaves a few hickeys on my thighs. Then he enters two fingers into me, and I gasp out, digging my nails into his shoulders, "Duff stop teasing me, please? " I moaned out and he pulled his fingers out.

  He reached over and grabbed a condom out of a drawer, pulling his boxers down he rolled it on. He leaned down and kisses my neck gently as ge slowly pushed in, groaning in my ear, "Holy shit you're tight." He groaned.  He started to thrust in and out slowly, and I rand my fingers up and down his back, probably leaving marks.  I moaned his name loudly,  and he was a groaning mess.

  He gripped my hips tightly and started  to speed up, probably leaving a bruise  in the  morning. "Oh my God DUFF, I'm s-so close. " I moaned and he groaned in my ear, "Just let it go baby." That's all it took, and I orgasmed, gripping his shoulders tightly. He let out a deep groan, "Ugh, I'm cumming Skye! " and gripped my hips tightly,  before pulling out and throwing the condom away.

  He kissed me softly before pulling me close.  The last thing I remember after that was falling asleep. 

¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆

To anyone reading this, will you suggest it to your friends, share it on Facebook so that people will actually read it please?