Is It a High? Or an All Time Low?

Steven is how I feel about writing this chapter.

   Duffs Pov

   I want to go cuddle with Skye, so I stand up and start stumbling towards the stairs, and drag my drunk ass up the stairs. Once I finally got up there, I stumble into my room to see Skye,  getting higher than a kite on a windy day. "What the fuucck?" She looks up, she had that glaze over her eyes, signaling what she had done.

   "Duff, please go away.." I instantly got furious,  I dont even know why. "You scream and cuss at me for drinking!  But you come to my room, in my apartment,  and get high! Then expect me to fucking leave?!" She starts to tear up and puts her needle and band away. The she yells, "I'm only doing it because you fucked our night up! I literally had to carry you through a bar because you couldn't even stand!"

   I sigh and shrug, going over and flopping onto my bed. "Babbyy I'm sorry.. come to bed with me? " she just looked over and sighed, "Duff, you are a complete asshole, but I love you." The last thing I remember after that was falling asleep, holding her.

  Skyelars Pov

   I just layed there until he fell asleep, I am honestly done fighting with him for tonight. I wish he would just cut back on the drinking. I get up and walk down the stairs, the only person awake now was Steven. He was just sitting in his underwear,  watching MTV, moving his head along to the music, making his blonde hair bounce. "Hey Steven. " he looks up and giggles, he was high too. "Hey Skye,  wanna watch MTV with me?" I chuckle and sigh, "Sure popcorn,  whatever works."

   I sit beside him and he frowns, "I heard you and Duff fighting." I frown and look away,  "I finally gave in and just let him sleep. I didn't wanna fight anymore."  Steven smiles, "If you talk to him when hes sober, he might stop. He truly does like you."

   Steven pats my back and smiles. I sigh and nod, "I just need patience I guess." Steven nods and smiles at me, "Hey, a really good song is coming on, wanna sing with me Skye? " he reminds me of a little kid.  "Yeah, sure Steven,  why not."

   We sang and ended up dancing, I did more Heroin, and Steven did more coke. We tripped out together and i told him about my past, he told me about him running away from military school and joining guns.

   When I was high, Steven was being so sweet. I miss when duff acted like that,  when he was sober.  I sigh and lean my head back on the couch, "I'm not going and sleeping with Duff." I say softly and when I look over, Steven was already sleeping.

   I threw a blanket over him and smiled when he snuggled up to it. Then I grabbed a blanket and layed  in the floor, falling asleep after a few hours of watching t.v.

●■□○●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●

Will DUFF be mad?