Millimeter Peters, and Foot Long Shlongs.

For some reason,  I ship this so hard! Stizzy Adlin for life ♡♡♡

Skyelars Pov

   I had eaten my breakfast and smoked a cigarette.  I didn't feel the best, I really needed to tell Duff,  but I can't he has enough on his plate.

    I was deep in thought when I felt someone sit beside me. I felt long arms wrap around me and I instantly knew who it was, "A penny for your thoughts babe?" He said softly. I shrug and smile,

    "Just thinking about random stuff is all." He nods and sighs, "Baby I'm so sorry about last night, I didn't mean to just go nuts." I kiss his  cheek, "Hey, It's  okay."

    He nodded and we sat on the couch, my legs thrown over his lap while he lit a cigarette.  I inhale the smell and smile, 

     "Hey babe, I'm gonna go take a shower,  come with?" He smirks and suddenly picks me up, "You know the answer to that question right?" He jogs up the stairs and smirks, starting to get undressed.

   He peels his leather pants off and his boxers, then goes to start the shower. While he does that I take my dress off and my undergarments,  then run to the bathroom so see Duff testing the water. He turns around and grabs my hand, pulling me into the glass shower, before closing the sliding door and pulling me against his wet body,  pressing our lips together.

SMUT WARNING I REPEAT, SMUT WARNING,  ONLY CONTINUE ON IF YOU ARE PREPARED WITH HOLY WATER AND A BIBLE, AND A LITTLE CLOROX FOR YOUR EYES, I REPEAT, WARNING WARNING.

   I kiss him back and he pushes my back against the wall, deepening our kiss, tangling his hands in my hair as I softly run my nails down his back. He groans and starts kissing down to my neck,  leaving little bites along the way, causing me to moan softly, "Duff stop teasing me, I want you now, please baby?" I whisper/groan in his ear, causing his body to tense up slightly.

   He smirks and says seductively,  "Only if you tell me how you want it babygirl." He then lifts one of my legs around his waist and I feel his hardness against my thigh, "I want you buried deep inside of me Duff, I want you to pound me against this shower wall until all I can remember is your name."

   At my words he thrusts deep into me, causing me to moan out loudly and dig my hands into his shoulder blades, the warm water making the environment even more steamy. His thrusts started to speed up and I threw my head back, resting against the wall of the shower.

  He groaned into my ear and started going faster,  causing me to run my nails down his back, for sure leaving marks. His hands squeezed my hips tightly as I moaned louder,  "Oh shit, Duff I'm so close. " he nodded and started going faster, gripping my hips tighter and grunting as he got close.

    I felt the tightening in my lower abdomen and gasped,  "Oh fuck duff I'm- " I was cut off by my own moans and I hit my climax, causing Duff to grunt and rip out of me, cumming on the wall of the shower.

THE SIN SUN IS OVER, SAFE FOR YOUR VIRGIN EYES TO READ

   We quickly showered and stepped out, putting on clothes.  Duff put on a pair of white leather pants, and a black  Jack Daniels shirt with the sleeves cut off, and a studded belt.  While he was fixing his hair I threw on a pair of black leather pants, my white converse, and a led zepplin shirt that I had tucked in, since it was a bit big.

We walked down stairs and all of the guys, and Alex,  were staring at us. Then Axl says, "Could you guys have quieter sex please? " Duff smirks and says, "You're just mad because you can't make women scream like that Because you have a millimeter Peter, and I have a foot long shlong."

   He said all of this with a straight face and I busted out laughing, "I dont know about a foot long,  but it's a nice dick."

     Duff gasps, "You are supposed to agree with me baby!" Steven starts laughing and then Izzy walks in, "It must be a nice dick, because I could hear you from my room, and that's not cool man, I need my silence."

  Slash just shrugs, "Sex is sex, everyone does it." I nod, "See, slash gets it, and Izzy be quiet you probably got a huge ass boner."

     Izzy laughs loudly,  "You're funny, it takes a lot more than hearing," he clears his throat then says in a pretty accurate imitation of me, "Oh DUFF,  I'm so close duff, harder duff, I need more of your foot long shlong duff." Duff started laughing and I blushed madly,  "Shut up Izzy. "

   Duff grabs my hand and smiles, "Want to go to the boardwalk and get some pizza and ice cream, the place there has the best." I nod and grab my cigarettes and wallet, "Lets go."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇♧◇◇◇

If you guys have any suggestions for this book, pm me here or on insta at elizabeth.____.b