So I Wasn't Vodka Dreamin' ?

Mmmmm that's beautiful

   Duffs Pov

   What the hell, my head is fucking pounding. Wait, where is Skye? I jumped up, remembering some of what happened last night and ran downstairs,  only to see Steven asleep in his underwear on the couch,  and Skyelar in her dress sleeping in the floor with the t.v. on. I sighed with relief, luckily it was Steven,  because I know he wouldn't do anything. Now how do I know, well reasons.

    I walked over and picked her up, she groaned and opened her eyes,  "Duff what the hell?" She whispers yelled. I sigh, "Baby can we talk, all I remember last night was us fighting.. what did I do?" She sighs and rolls her eyes, causing me to get  a little agrivated. "Okay, I asked nicely what the fuck I did, you don't have  to be bitchy about it."

   She raised her eye brows, "REALLY,  I dont have a reason to be bitchy? You're the one who got high and wasted on our first official date! We didn't even get an hour in, a d you found your buddies and started partying.  I had to basically carry you around the bar for fucks sake!"

   By then she was tearing up and had her face hidden so I wouldn't see, I knew I had hurt her feelings.  I sigh and whisper, "Baby, I'm so fucking sorry, I didn't mean it, I had the itch and it wouldn't go away.. I love you." She looks up and then starts to bawl. I didn't see that coming at all. Then she started to hit my chest kinda hard. "God damnit Duff I wanna be mad at you but I can't! " I chuckle and hold her, "Hey shhhh it's okay." She sticks her tongue out at me then kisses kissed my cheek. "Don't wake Steven.."

   Skyelars Pov

    Okay, it's a good thing Duff doesn't remember last night, he doesn't know about my little 'problem' and he doesn't need to. I get out of his arms and get up to go make breakfast. I really need to talk to Steven about last night.  He cannot tell duff that we got high together. 

   I ended up making a shit ton of bacon and some toast, before going and changing into a big shirt and tight pants,  tucking my shirt in loosely. I lit a cigarette and walked back downstairs to see Duff talking to slash, Axl eating, and Izzy talking to Steven.  I walked toward them, "Hey Steven,  can we talk for just a second?" His big fluffy head looked over and nodded.

    He walked over and smiled, "Hey, what's up?"

" Well,  can you not tell Duff about me getting high with you last night, he doesn't know and-"

  Steven just chuckled, "Hey, its okay I've got your back, now go eat."

   Stevens Pov 

[There will be a surprise in this Pov, hehehhhehehehhehehehhe]

     I sighed softly and walked back over to Izzy,  who had a cigarette in his hand. He is the one who introduced me to drugs, well, him and Duff but I give Izzy credit. "Hey dude, I'm kinda hungry, want anything while I'm in the kitchen?"

  I'm really the only person Izzy talks to with his own free will of course. He nods "Will you get me a piece of bacon?" He pouts and gives me puppy dog eyes. "Yes I will get you a piece you prostitute." He chuckles,  "Adlers whore house, you got the doe, we got the hoe, how may I help you." He says in a really girly voice,  causing me to laugh, "Shut up."

  I got myself four pieces of bacon, and two for Izzy,  just in case he wanted more than one. When Duff saw me he ran over and grabbed my shoulder whispering, "Go get em' tiger." With a wink, causing me to blush horrendously in front of God, Satan, the ghosts, and Every one.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Okay guys, remember it's fan fiction, Stizzy Adlin for lyfe!