9/18/12 #imagines

#imagine Niall teaching you to play guitar, his hands on yours and his chin on your shoulder while you sit on his lap.

#imagine Playing with Niall’s hair while he lays in your lap telling you funny stories of his childhood.

#imagine Niall just wanting to hold and cuddle you his first night back at home.

 #imagine Holding Niall’s hand as he strolls through the park with you, thrilled to be showing you off to the world as his girl.

#imagine Niall knowing you so well that he can tell how you’re feeling just from the hugs and kisses you give.

#imagine Niall grabbing your waist gently but firmly, overcome with emotion as he plants a strong and sweet kiss on your lips.

#imagine Coming in from the snow to see Niall holding a blanket and a hot chocolate and saying: “Time to snuggle, doctor’s order.”

#imagine Niall singing you love songs as he plays his guitar, enjoying the sweet alone time with you.

#imagine Curling into Niall’s shoulder as you lay on the grass together, taking in the evening air and the beating of your hearts.

#imagine Niall’s fingers in your hair as he leans you up against the wall, hands moving down as he leans in and playfully bites your lip.

#imagine The feel of Niall’s fingers on your waist as he lifts your shirt just slightly as he leans in for a kiss.

#imagine Laying with Niall under the cloudy blue sky, doing nothing but playing with your intertwined fingers and soaking up the sun.

#imagine The warmth of Niall’s arms around you as you sit on the couch with a mug of hot chocolate and a blanket wrapped around the two of you.