12/6/12 #imagines

#imagine You fall asleep in Niall’s arms and when he notices that you’re asleep, he kisses you on the forehead and pulls you closer into his chest.

#imagine You and Niall having a snowball fight. Suddenly he falls on top of you, looks at you, and kisses you with passion.

#imagine You’re getting ready for your date with Niall. You feel him unzip your dress. He whispers in your ear: “Can we just stay home tonight?”

#imagine Niall hovering over you shirtless. He brushes your hair away from your face and whispers in your ear: “You’re all mine tonight.”

#imagine Feeling Niall’s hot breath on your neck. “I want you so bad,” he whispers, as he tugs at the waistband of your pajama pants.

 #imagine You’re drinking hot chocolate and you have a chocolate mustache so Niall leans in and says: “Let me help you babe.” *he kisses it away*

#imagine A snowflake falls down on your nose so Niall kisses it away and gives you a soft kiss on your lips afterwards.

#imagine After a long day you are sitting on the sofa with Niall and he’s massaging your back to relax you.

#imagine You are cooking dinner when Niall appears behind you and slides his arms around your waist hugging you gently. “Hey babe.” he says kissing your cheek.

#imagine You’re on a date with Niall and you steal a bite of his food. He leans in close to you. “You take my Nando’s I take your virginity.” *he winks*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEAR ME OUT: SORRY for not updating in a while..!!! I've had so much homework it's not even funny. kk that's all. Love you all and thanks for all the votes and comments! It makes my day(: If you have any suggestions, i'd love to hear them! Love you all!! xx