8/25/12 #imagines

#imagine Feeling Niall’s arm around your waist protectively when another guy tries flirting with you. Niall kisses your head lightly.

 #imagine Going to the park with Niall. He keeps his arm around your waist, even when fans get him to sign autographs.

#imagine Getting pictured leaving a store with Niall. Your hands interlocked, him leading you protectively.

#imagine Watching a movie with Niall when he lays his finger under your chin and turns your head to plant his sweet lips on yours.

#imagine Niall lifting you up pushing you against the wall. “I love you”, he whispers in your ear and kisses your lips.

#imagine Niall planting kisses on your collarbone, then moving up your neck to say how beautiful you are before kissing you on the lips.

#imagine Waking up in Niall’s arms. He gives you a light kiss on the cheek and a warm smile, he whispers: “Morning beautiful.”

#imagine Coming home from work when suddenly Niall runs up to you and crushes his lips against yours. He whispers: “I missed you.”

#imagine You and Niall are walking hand in hand when he bends down & picks up a flower. He says: “A beautiful flower for a beautiful girl.”

#imagine Going to the park and seeing Niall push your little girl on the swing and hearing her giggle and saying: “Daddy! Higher!”

#imagine Niall picking you up bridal style and carrying you upstairs. He pins you up against the wall, kissing you passionately & roughly.

#imagine Sitting on the sofa, your fingers tracing Niall’s hand, he often smiles & kisses ur head to make you feel safe & secure.

#imagine Niall holding your hand as your little girl runs along the beach.

#imagine Falling asleep on Niall’s lap while watching a movie. He notices, turns off the TV and cuddles with you.