11/17/12 #imagines

#imagine Having a picnic with Niall. You throw a grape at him. Laughing, he wrestles you to the ground and kisses your nose.

#imagine Niall picking you up from school. He leans against his car as you walk towards him. He leans in to kiss you. Everybody’s watching.

#imagine Niall picking you up for a first date. He looks at you and smiles cheekily. “You look gorgeous”, he compliments.

#imagine Niall singing Gotta be You  to you. His sweet voice makes you shiver. His fingers link with yours.

#imagine Watching a movie with Niall. His hands move their way down your body. He nibbles your ear before kissing you passionately.

#imagine Going to put your makeup on in the morning. “You’re beautiful without it”, Niall whispers, taking your hand and kissing your neck.

 #imagine Niall teasing you by running his fingers through his hair and he winks as you bite your lip.

#imagine Niall cups your face in his hands when he gets into bed and kisses you deeply.

#imagine Niall biting his lip when you get dressed in the morning.

#imagine “You’re perfect”, Niall whispers as you cry in his arms, “Don’t listen to those haters.”

#imagine Niall singing Little Things to you when you’re upset to cheer you up.

#imagine Niall quietly playing with your hair after you fall asleep with your head on his lap. “My sleeping beauty,” he whispers.

#imagine Niall making silly faces just to make you smile while hanging out at a photo shoot.

#imagine Making Niall laugh while he’s on tv in an interview and he tries to hide it.

#imagine Niall glaring at a fan when she starts saying hurtful things about you.

#imagine Niall slipping his favorite necklace around your neck and kissing your cheek.

#imagine Niall sneaking into your room through the window and pulling you into his arms after you got in a huge fight with your parents.

#imagine Resting your head on Niall’s chest after he pulls you down on top of him.

#imagine Niall writing your name on his guitar and saying, “You’re my good luck charm.”

#imagine Hearing Niall whisper your name while he’s asleep.