7/23/12 #imagines :)

#imagine Falling asleep in Niall’s arms and you can hear his heart beat,he kisses you softly with his lips and whispers “Wake up beautiful”

#imagine You’re walking in the park with Niall when he stops you and looks your eyes: “Babe, you have the most amazing eyes.”

#imagine You’re standing there talking to your friends when Niall comes up behind you and wraps his arms around you, kissing down your neck.

#imagine You’re sad & feel like crying. Niall comes over & sits next to u pulling u into his arms. He sings softly to you, making u smile.

#imagine Niall waking up before you and watches you sleep until you’re finally awake. Niall: “Morning, gorgeous.” *he kisses your cheek*

#imagine Kissing Niall in the pouring rain. His hand moves to the side of ur face, his other hand pulling u closer. Ur tongues intertwine.

#imagine Niall linking his fingers through yours. His big hand protects yours and his thumb rubs soothing circles onto your skin.

#imagine Watching a movie with Niall. His arm is around you as you snuggle against his chest, breathing in his scent.

#imagine Niall laying on top of you and he traces your jawline with his finger.

#imagine Kissing Niall on the bed. You wrap your legs around him, pulling him closer. Your tongues intertwine and you play with his hair.

#imagine Niall’s lips moving hungrily all over your body, his big hands touching ur skin. You pull him closer & he moans against your neck.

#imagine Niall leaves red marks down your neck just to show everyone that you’re his. “I love you”, he whispers softly between the kisses.

#imagine You’re walking on the beach when Niall runs behind you, picks you up and spins you around.

#imagine Niall kissing you all over as you moan for more.

#imagine Niall running his hands down your thigh slowly as you two cuddle.

#imagine Niall playing with your hair as you snuggle up on the sofa.