11/23/12 #imagines :)

#imagine Niall surprising you with a romantic dinner when you get home from a stressful day.

#imagine Sharing ice cream with Niall while you cuddle on the couch.

#imagine Finding Niall walking around your house in just a towel. (ASDFGHJKL)

#imagine Niall slowly unbuttoning his shirt while walking towards you. “Want to have some fun babe? he asks with a wink.

#imagine Niall jumping off the stage, walking over to you, and pecking your lips. The crowd goes crazy.

      #imagine Staying up half the night just talking to Niall, laying in his arms, after he gets home from being on tour.      

#imagine Niall pointing to you while on stage, bending down, and kissing you sweetly.

#imagine Playing truth or dare with the boys. “(Your Name), i dare you to give me a lap dance,” Niall says with a smirk.

#imagine Niall’s eyes widen when you walk out in a beautiful prom dress. “You look..beautiful,” he whispers while pulling you in for a kiss.

#imagine Niall’s nervous before your wedding. “You can do this. You love her.” Bobby tells him, patting his back.

#imagine Niall picking you up bridal style and carrying you into your hotel room where you spend your honeymoon.

#imagine Niall pulling you down onto his lap while on twitcam and kissing your cheek.

#imagine Niall: “My poor baby is sick.” He pouts cutely at you before pulling you close.

#imagine “Strip for me..” Niall whispers in your ear after pushing you against the bedroom wall.

#imagine Niall blowing you a kiss when he finds you in the audience at a concert. There are a bunch of gifs of it online the next day.

#imagine Waking up to Niall looking down at you smiling with a rose in his hand.

 #imagine You: “What do you look for in a girl?” Niall: “I’m not looking anymore. I already found one.” You: “Really? Who?” Niall: “You.”

#imagine Kissing Niall on the cheek after your first date and he says: “That wasn’t my lips.” He pulls you in for a long kiss.

#imagine Falling asleep with Niall and you hear the boys whisper things like: “They’re such a cute couple.” and “They’re really in love.”