8/14/12 #imagines :)

#imagine Niall starts to tickle you. You scream and tell him to stop, but he silences you with passionate kisses.

 #imagine The boys making fun of Niall because every time you text him, his face lights up with a huge smile.

#imagine Laying under the stars with Niall, his arm around your shoulder. He squeezes you tightly as he breathes: “I love you.”

#imagine You’re at Niall’s house, he runs his hands all over your back and kisses your neck softly before moving up to your lips.

#imagine Niall strokes your hair, looks into your eyes and kisses you passionately as you can feel him smiling in the middle of your kiss.

#imagine Niall nibbling at your neck when you’re snuggling on the sofa. You fall asleep on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

 #imagine Waking up next to Niall, his arms around you and his legs entangled with yours.

#imagine Kissing Niall and biting his bottom lip gently when he tries to pull away.

#imagine Niall calling you everyday starting each phone call with “I love you.”

#imagine Niall telling your son a bedtime story. You listen from outside the door and hear Niall explaining how you and him met.

#imagine Niall giving you lots of little kisses all over your face when you’re trying to finish a project for school.

#imagine Niall brushing his hands through your hair when you asleep on his lap. He whispers “I love you” into your ear.

#imagine You’re having a bad day. Niall pulls you close, staring at you with love. Niall: “Baby, please.. Just smile for me?” You smile and kiss him.

#imagine Travelling home, sitting in the back of the car with Niall. He pulls you close as you start to fall asleep, holding you tight.

#imagine Curling up on the sofa with Niall, falling asleep pressed together in the small space, his arms around you all night.